joints

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Aug 03, 2009

This product helps relieve knee pain from osteoarthritis. It works very well.

Jarrow's Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2162493 on Jul 17, 2009

Excellent product. Seems to hydrate the joints quickly and has no discernable negative side-effects.

Very helpful product

Posted by Reviewer1181325 on May 30, 2011

We have been taking this for about 2 years. My husband and I are in our 60s and both have trouble with our knees the Hyaluronic Acid really helps. When we stop taking it because of running out of it, there is a noticeable difference in pain level.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1783842 on Jan 04, 2010

I think hyaluronic acid really helps my joints and this is a reliable brand.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on May 13, 2010

My 50-year-old wife took hyaluronic acid for months and suddenly stopped taking the capsules. After a week and a half of not having hyaluronic acid, we noticed expression wrinkles in the face were starting to become obvious again. Suffice it to say she went back fast to taking the capsules.

proper skin hydration

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

great value for Hyabest hyaluronic acid. when the weather gets to be on the chilly side and the air becomes dry, i try to take around three to four of these capsules sporadically throughout the day. it was a great relief when i noticed that my skin was retaining much more moisture, and i did not need to apply lotion as much. hydration from the inside out. also good when teamed with vitamin c

go to for joint health

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jul 16, 2013

Use 2 caps twice a day for joint comfort. If I don't use it, the stiffness comes back. Easy peasy. I can't remember when I started using this product, but it's been several years at least. Very reliable. Small caps so it's easy to take, not expensive. All good.

Great price & quality

Posted by Reviewer2620758 on Apr 21, 2011

Love Jarrow and this price can't be beat. Hyaluronic Acid is great for joints and skin staying hydrated

good for your skin

Posted by 5144471266336829873 on Jun 23, 2014

It really does good work for skin. small capsules - easy to swallow.

good results

Posted by Reviewer1710771 on Jan 19, 2015

I have taken this along with CuraMed. less pain in fingers and ankle joints since beginning use. I used it daily for a few weeks and now use it just once or twice a week.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »