It WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer2191075 on Jul 18, 2006

I have been taking this product for about a year. Heard about it on a radio show-this is MUCH cheaper than what they were pushing! After 3 days I could feel the difference in my hips. It used to feel like sandpaper in my joints-now I can walk without pain. If your joints ache, TRY THIS PRODUCT. (I started with 3 capsules a day for 2 weeks, now I take 2 capsules a day). Good luck!

My Husband Looks Younger Than I

Posted by Reviewer1666268 on Sep 03, 2008

I took this for years until I became allergic to darn-near everything, including chicken. My husband still takes it and he has the skin of someone 10 years younger. He says it works on the arthritis in his back very quickly.

Jarrow Hyaluronic Acid- 50 mg

Posted by Reviewer2294314 on Dec 08, 2009

This formula and dosage is very hard to find! I am allergic to glucosamine and so many of joint health items are mixed with glucosamine, I appreciate a pure product. HA was recommended by my doctor in this dosage for ankylosing spondolithiasis in my back. The HA, coupled with exercise, has relieved my pain. I love the product! Plus, the healthier skin benefit is a bonus!

Effective but here's a caveat:

Posted by Reviewer2908964 on Feb 01, 2010

After reading up on hyaluronic acid and going over many reviews, I was eager to try it and reap its joint-soothing benefits. This a very effective product and yielded results in only 3 days, I have to say. Unfortunately, hyaluronic acid isn't right for me. On the third day, I was so puffy, stiff and waterlogged that my hands could hardly bend and function, and my entire body felt stiffened by fluid retention. I realized right away what was going on and stopped taking it. I also broke open my bottle of apple cider vinegar capsules to assist in releasing the stored fluids. Within a few hours, the swelling started to go down and I was headed back to feeling normal. If you're prone to fluid retention, you might want to look into ACV (apple cider vinegar) in capsule form (drinking it can cause gum and tooth sensitivity and erode enamel). My joints didn't need cushioning, but releasing debris from my system. I will give my dogs the rest of these capsules, to assist with their mobility. But I'll be laying off. I've given this four stars, as it really is very potent, but can have this extremely uncomfortable side effect.

Better approach for joint pain

Posted by Reviewer1002913 on Jun 26, 2009

I think there is evidence that this brings more relief than condroiton, msm and glucosamine

Good Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1737348 on Nov 22, 2007

I was using Doctor's Best but I find this supplement to be much better. I stated using hyaluronic acid when I jacked up knee running and this has been a great help.

Rash..Rash..

Posted by Reviewer1523997 on Aug 29, 2008

After I took this, somehow I got rashes all over my arm and itch for a while. So I wasn't sure about cause of this, I ask my husband to take this medicine. And guess what. He also got some rash on his leg. Is this side effects on only us or someone else had same experiences. I read one of article about Hyaluronic acid side effect but is this only this brand or any other brands are same. I ordered 5 bottles without try and now I have to throw away

I'm hooked!

Posted by Reviewer3221354 on Mar 29, 2008

I bought one bottle to try. This time I ordered five. I think that says it all.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3339960 on Aug 05, 2008

I had dry eyes until after a few weeks of taking Hyaluronic acid my eyes can actually tear.

Fabulous Product

Posted by Reviewer2528880 on Feb 28, 2009

This product has really helped my body feel so much better. I am less achy and stiff....My skin looks awesome too!!!