L.D.

Posted by 4702771872311853173 on Jun 06, 2014

I think I would need more before I could rate or recommend this.

excellent product. will order more.

Posted by Reviewer1724505 on Mar 02, 2014

Have difficulty climbing up the stair. This brand really strengthen the joint and makes climbing so much easier

Wrinkle

Posted by 5091775053037757583 on Dec 09, 2013

Very good

good

Posted by 5197109441566029734 on Oct 03, 2013

good

Helps my hips and knees

Posted by 5188587659901547237 on Feb 04, 2013

This really seems to help my hips and knees! I'm not nearly as achy as I was before taking this, it works much better for me than the glucosamine did. I decided to try it after one of my cats had knee surgeries and had to be put on adequan shots which are pretty much the shot form of this.

Wow, thanks!

Posted by 5696710549359310524 on Oct 23, 2012

I trust Jarrow Formulas and had researched that hyaluronic acid would help stop hot flashes. After 10 rough months, and then - with only 2 days of taking 100mg of this - they stopped. Today, I am "gliding" up and down 4 flights of stairs at work with old back and knee injuries as well. A small miracle for sure. Thanks for quick delivery iherb!

Great

Posted by 5657360658258349330 on Oct 04, 2012

This product is hard to find, I was glad to find it at iHerb and price is great.

Good for Joints/Connective Tissue

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Hyaluronic acid is another good supplement to take in conjunction with glucosamine and MSM for connective tissue and joint repair. Free of most allergens.

I like it!

Posted by lipo4ka on Jul 05, 2012

Good joint lubricant.But not so good as Now Foods Hyaluronic Acid double strength.

Good Bargain - Great Name

Posted by Reviewer1794204 on Jun 04, 2012

I was happy to get this product on sale. I stopped using hyaluronic acid two months ago because I had hyaluronic injections in my knees. The injections really weren't working as well recently, so I decided to try the Jarrow brand which is very good. Using the hyaluronic acid again, along with a 5 lb weight loss; well, my knees feel wonderful. I can go on my evening walks again!