Chelates Iron and Lowers Inflammatory Cytokines-TNF-a

Posted by Reviewer1240601 on Apr 04, 2012

I took this to try to chelate excess iron in my liver and was surprised to find it cleared up my palmar erythema almost overnight. In googling around to find out what happened, I found a study that said low dose IP6 (500-1000mg/day) lowers inflammatory TNF-a cytokines from liver disease and leaky gut. I'm overjoyed and thank God I found IP6 every day. Always take IP6 on an EMPTY STOMACH, with a full glass of water.

bought for cat

Posted by Reviewer2534550 on Mar 30, 2010

We discovered lumps near our female kitty's nipple. Since 80-95% of feline mammary tumors are malignant, we bought this for her. She took a little of it before her mastectomy, when we learned her tumors are benign, so not using it any longer. Appears to be a really good product and well tolerated.

great

Posted by Reviewer2495812 on Jan 21, 2008

I've been taking this for almost 2 weeks and my allergies are not as bad as they normally are. My sinuses feel more clear. The directions say you can take between 1 a day and 6 a day. For me personally it takes at least 3 a day to feel allergy relief. I'll have to see if this works longterm or not though but for now I certainly feel a difference.

using for binding iron

Posted by Reviewer1694531 on Feb 08, 2009

my hemoglobin is high normal and I'm using this product to bind iron. I take it before a high meat meal.Wish the capsule didn't contain gelatin but it is gluten-free, milk-free and soy-free

Good

Posted by 5635601258206899419 on Aug 12, 2012

Works well

Inositol Hexaphosphate

Posted by Reviewer2181311 on Oct 25, 2008

I have been using this regularly. It's going to take awhile to do what I need it too, so I will be able to tell you more next time.

mr.

Posted by Reviewer2217875 on Jul 01, 2008

I haventused the item long enough to rate its effectiveness