Reviews 5-star

Ferritin Levels

Posted by Reviewer1056835 on Feb 16, 2013

In Dec 2012 I was diagnosed with Hemochromatosis.In Nov 2012 my ferritin levels were 2553 micrograms per litre.I started this product using 2 caps at a time with Jarrow inositol at about a 4 to 1 ratio,IP6 to Inositol and a week later got the IP6 Gold and took one dose of it as well but at a different time of day so I was doing 2 doses per day.In Feb of 2013 my ferritin was 1281...still high so my Dr wanted me to begin phlebotomy treatments (blood letting) so I will continue to monitor.The fact that the ferritin levels dropped by half before any other treatments is encouraging so I will keep it up in the hopes of reducing or even eliminating phlebotomy treatments.

great product

Posted by 5148976571429516986 on Oct 07, 2014

I am using IP6 for chelation of iron. I have been taking a fairly large daily doses for about 6 weeks now. I am not as exhausted as before. My joint do not hurt as much.If you are interested in this product please read The Iron Time Bomb by Bill Sardi.

One of my favorite supplements

Posted by TinVal on Aug 17, 2012

Jarrow IP6 is one of the purest on iherb because the company works with leading Japan manufacturer of Inositol Hexaphosphate. Concerning the benefits.. They are numerous and everyone can read about them in IP6 research book "Too good to be true" from Dr. Kim Vanderlinden and Dr. Ivana Vucenik.

Number 1 anti-cancer supplement

Posted by Reviewer1981810 on Nov 18, 2008

Just make sure you take with only distilled or reverse osmosis water. At least 3 hours away from any food or other supplement. Just water within 3 hours of taking. Easiest when first waking up in the morning then just waiting 3 hours to eat.

Wow it works great for iron overload!!!

Posted by Reviewer1617602 on Jul 20, 2011

My husband tried it, plus Lactoferrin, his ferritin level went down 175 to 78 in 2 months (2 caps ip6 + 1 caps of Lactoferrin from Jarrow, first thin in the morning) And I love Iherb I am buyng them for 3 years, never had a problem, I live in Spain. Thanksssss!!!!!