Tried lots of probiotics, this one seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Jul 31, 2011

I've had way too many antibiotics in my life resulting in candida. I've also tried high doses of all sorts of probiotics including VSL 3. Since trying this once I've had improvements in Candida. Jarrow is amazing as usual.

Immediate relief from IBS symptoms

Posted by mygreathealth on Sep 30, 2010

Fantastic product worked more or less straight away for me. I take one capsule with each meal (2-3 per day). It has vastly reduced my gas/bloating/constipation symptoms and I will keep using this product.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2775945 on Sep 26, 2010

True blind study. My other half didn't know i started giving this to him and mentioned he was doing better before i mentioned that I started the supplement

Jarrow works

Posted by Reviewer1267068 on Jul 06, 2010

First time user. Jarrow has a hit with this one. Definitely helps with sluggish colon.

Chronic indigestion

Posted by Reviewer1339031 on Feb 02, 2011

After about a week, there are clear improvements in my digestion (loose bowels are beginning to firm, I am having fewer headaches and am sleeping better). I have suffered from chronic and severe diarrhea for nearly three deacades and hope that at long last I may have found a supplement which may help stabilize this terrible condition.

Helps with constipation

Posted by Reviewer1992767 on Aug 02, 2011

I had not had a bowel movement in several days, and after the first time taking this I had a bm soon after. Every day I take this, I am regular. I can recommend this easily.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2969385 on Feb 16, 2012

I've suffered from constipation since infancy, and I'm 64 now. Dr. Ohhira's just didn't work for me. Dr. Mercola's did, but not as well as I'd hoped. This worked better for me than either -- I'll keep experimenting, but so far this is the gold standard for me.

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer3145198 on Mar 01, 2012

Since taking these my system feels so much happier and my tummy has never been so consistently flat ! I will make sure I am never without these. An added bonus is their portability.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1133051 on Sep 23, 2012

I order this again and again. Have had trouble with constipation all my life and this changed everything for me. It's the best product I've ever bought, no joke. I've tried other probiotics and none of them have helped me with my bm's like this one has. A truly excellent product.

Probiotic vs candida

Posted by Reviewer2831422 on Sep 12, 2011

This has been the best probiotic at helping me fight my intestinal candida growth that causes both lower left abdominal pain, and an itchy rash on my lower legs. Combined with a no sugar, no alcohol diet (Veggies, fish, and eggs only) this probiotic has helped me feel normal again.