Prebiotic (food) for my probiotics

Posted by 5713049330403643153 on Apr 03, 2016

I make my own fermented vegetables and milk kefir, but use Jarrow's Inulin FOS to feed the probiotics and help the grow. I have been using this product for years and I am very happy with it. I was told my Jarrow's not to use it in hot liquids/foods. I usually stir it into my milk kefir smoothies.

good

Posted by Reviewer3103230 on Feb 18, 2016

as good as before

Really works well

Posted by 4776688042352802320 on Dec 15, 2015

I had gut ( to loose stools ) problems for about 2 years. I tried lots of pre and probiotics but without much result. I added this to my probiotics cures and it really seems to make a difference. Without this its like taking probiotics but not feeding them, with the FOS they have food to thrive and multiply. So the probiotics work way better My 2nd bottle and will keep this by hand for a cure now and then.

Nice

Posted by 4675693113332834525 on Dec 12, 2015

This has a nice flavor and helps to feed your good bacteria!

InulinFos

Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015

Taking it for 2 days now. So far so good. None problems ( stomach cramps or unpleasant feelings ) but also without noticeable results. I'm aware of that it's too soon ( I have to take it for a longer period ) so will update for sure. Tastes like cookies :) UPDATE: I had some problems with this product after all. I guess my body agrees when l'm taking FOS in smaller amounts, but this was too harsh for my guts.

Basically just sugar

Posted by TriedandTested on Mar 06, 2015

Caused bloatedness, cramping, and gas. Will be moving on to Acacia as a fibre supplement instead. However, the taste of this inulin is delightfully sweet, and it's a high-quality inulin.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2569653 on Mar 05, 2015

I put a teaspoon in a bowl of yoghurt. Adds a little sweetness and my tummy tolerates it well.

Love it very much

Posted by 4942147700344166226 on Dec 19, 2014

The inulin fair prices, and very delicious!

wont' buy again

Posted by breaking on Jul 08, 2014

finished one bottle,did nothing for the constipation and it cannot mix in the water.Waist my time and money,never again.

Jarrow Formulas, InulinFos