Jarrow Formulas, Inulin FOS, 6.3 oz (180 g) Powder

Reviews 5-star

Posted by Reviewer2356526 on Nov 26, 2007

This is so sweet-tasting and has such a good texture that I can simply eat it from a spoon, or I can mix it in coffee, oatmeal, etc. You should try to take it at the same time that you eat something with calcium, and it will increase your absorption of calcium. It's also a pre-biotic (I've certainly noticed those effects) and a fiber. This particular formulation - Beneo Synergy 1 - has been tested on young teenage girls, and they found that the girls were less likely to put on excess weight, since this is filling and presumably led them to eat less during the day. But at the same time, it helps girls at that age to absorb calcium and build bone mass, so they're less likely to get osteoporosis years later. I recommend this for all ages.

INULIN

Posted by Reviewer1465324 on Oct 31, 2008

Iherb services, product delivery and shiping cost is excellent. Jarrow Formula, Inulin, 180 gram powder is excellent product that works great with Probiotics. This has improved my digestion tremondouly and rebalanced my entire digestive system from within. From trial and error for many years,, finally I found Inulin, probiotic and stevia work miracle on health of GI tract and immunity.Now I understand why farmers in India grow chicory(inulin from chicory roots)and use it.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Dec 29, 2008

At first I dind's dare to take this because I read some articles about it, that told you not to use it because it also helps the growth of klebsiella bacteria. So I went to my docter and he told me it was safe to take, because it helps the growth of the good bacteria. And they will keep the bad down. I also take pro and prebiotics and togeter it works very well to get my flora (in the gut) better. After using a lot of antibiotics, my flora was very bad. So now I use it till my flora is healthy again. And the taste is marvellous. I tastes like a cotton candy!!!

Jarrow Formulas, InulinFos, 180 g Powder (JRW-

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Jan 20, 2009

taste great, disolves easily. Great alternative to probiotics, calcium intake, fibre intake,deals with fats etc. Very good for old people who need the above. Also taste great in low fat milk, fortifies milk.

Inulin

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Dec 08, 2007

Excellent product, absorbs well in liquid, pleasant taste. This will beat down candida & feed the good guys.