Prebiotic (food) for my probiotics

Posted by 5713049330403643153 on Apr 03, 2016

I make my own fermented vegetables and milk kefir, but use Jarrow's Inulin FOS to feed the probiotics and help the grow. I have been using this product for years and I am very happy with it. I was told my Jarrow's not to use it in hot liquids/foods. I usually stir it into my milk kefir smoothies.

good

Posted by Reviewer3103230 on Feb 18, 2016

as good as before

Really works well

Posted by 4776688042352802320 on Dec 15, 2015

I had gut ( to loose stools ) problems for about 2 years. I tried lots of pre and probiotics but without much result. I added this to my probiotics cures and it really seems to make a difference. Without this its like taking probiotics but not feeding them, with the FOS they have food to thrive and multiply. So the probiotics work way better My 2nd bottle and will keep this by hand for a cure now and then.

Nice

Posted by 4675693113332834525 on Dec 12, 2015

This has a nice flavor and helps to feed your good bacteria!

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2569653 on Mar 05, 2015

I put a teaspoon in a bowl of yoghurt. Adds a little sweetness and my tummy tolerates it well.

Love it very much

Posted by 4942147700344166226 on Dec 19, 2014

The inulin fair prices, and very delicious!

Jarrow Formulas, InulinFos

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Mar 22, 2014

Great.

Have you fed your friendly GI bacteria today?

Posted by Reviewer1826088 on Jun 18, 2013

Simply put, to help balance the scale in favor of good vs. bad GI bacteria, this is a must have product. The combination of both long and short chain allows for fermentation of the entire colon. If you eat a western based diet of animal protein, refined sugar and other nutritionally useless foods then this is the only way to offset the bad things we put in our bodies. Yogurt and Kefir are great but remember that less than 1% of the good bacteria ever make it to their final destination. Also note, you will experience large amounts of gas if you take too much. This means it is working but your friends, family and coworkers may not appreciate what you have to share :-)

Very good quality at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012520 on Jun 08, 2012

Very good quality at a great price!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1387214 on Jan 26, 2012

My son likes this, and I combine with probiotic Pro Bio Gold to obtain better result.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »