July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Inulin FOS, 6.3 oz (180 g) Powder

Have you fed your friendly GI bacteria today?

Posted by Reviewer1826088 on Jun 18, 2013

Simply put, to help balance the scale in favor of good vs. bad GI bacteria, this is a must have product. The combination of both long and short chain allows for fermentation of the entire colon. If you eat a western based diet of animal protein, refined sugar and other nutritionally useless foods then this is the only way to offset the bad things we put in our bodies. Yogurt and Kefir are great but remember that less than 1% of the good bacteria ever make it to their final destination. Also note, you will experience large amounts of gas if you take too much. This means it is working but your friends, family and coworkers may not appreciate what you have to share :-)

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1526335 on Oct 03, 2008

I have been buying Fiber Sure for a long time but it's pricy. I started looking for something cheaper and thank you I Herb,I found it. I love your product and it saves me lots of money.Lidia

Inulin - seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Sep 13, 2009

My Gastro dietician said it was now thought to be better to take PREbiotics rather than probiotics for IBS. She said to try a variety of Prebiotic foods but also to give Inulin a try. I've just taken it a week but haven't had a bad IBS attack which is great. I'm also taking Jarrow Probiotics as I want to cover all angles!

Necessary Component in Step 2 of my Big Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2414817 on Nov 16, 2009

We must feed our good bacteria! This tastes sweet, I prefer to add it to sparkling water rather than coffee or tea. It seems to dissolve much better there. No funny flavor or aftertaste. Thanks!

Healthful Sweetness, to replace sugar

Posted by ellelisw on Oct 10, 2009

I use this as a sweetner along with stevia. Make lemonade with the juice of one lemon, about 6 ozs of water, a teaspoon of stevia and a teaspoon of Inulin FOS, and it brings out the lemon flavor, is sweet without being syrupy and so delicious that even my teenager loved it.