Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Jarrow Formulas, Inulin FOS, 6.3 oz (180 g) Powder

Inulin - seems to help

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1042750 on Sep 13, 2009

My Gastro dietician said it was now thought to be better to take PREbiotics rather than probiotics for IBS. She said to try a variety of Prebiotic foods but also to give Inulin a try. I've just taken it a week but haven't had a bad IBS attack which is great. I'm also taking Jarrow Probiotics as I want to cover all angles!

Have you fed your friendly GI bacteria today?

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1826088 on Jun 18, 2013

Simply put, to help balance the scale in favor of good vs. bad GI bacteria, this is a must have product. The combination of both long and short chain allows for fermentation of the entire colon. If you eat a western based diet of animal protein, refined sugar and other nutritionally useless foods then this is the only way to offset the bad things we put in our bodies. Yogurt and Kefir are great but remember that less than 1% of the good bacteria ever make it to their final destination. Also note, you will experience large amounts of gas if you take too much. This means it is working but your friends, family and coworkers may not appreciate what you have to share :-)

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2319620 on Sep 01, 2009

This product was a success for me. I have tried numerous items in the past and the InulinFos has been the best in results thus far.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1526335 on Oct 03, 2008

I have been buying Fiber Sure for a long time but it's pricy. I started looking for something cheaper and thank you I Herb,I found it. I love your product and it saves me lots of money.Lidia

FOS

Posted by Reviewer1743271 on Feb 17, 2010

If you have probiotic loss due to any cause and use probiotics to resupply your colon you can't go wrong if you also feed the good bacteria with FOS and i have learned that FOS powder works very well if you use plenty of it. sprinkle it on your fos or dissolve it in liquid it tastes sweet because it is a long chain sugar.