Jarrow Formulas, InulinFos, 180 g Powder (JRW-

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Jan 20, 2009

taste great, disolves easily. Great alternative to probiotics, calcium intake, fibre intake,deals with fats etc. Very good for old people who need the above. Also taste great in low fat milk, fortifies milk.

Healthful Sweetness, to replace sugar

Posted by ellelisw on Oct 10, 2009

I use this as a sweetner along with stevia. Make lemonade with the juice of one lemon, about 6 ozs of water, a teaspoon of stevia and a teaspoon of Inulin FOS, and it brings out the lemon flavor, is sweet without being syrupy and so delicious that even my teenager loved it.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1526335 on Oct 03, 2008

I have been buying Fiber Sure for a long time but it's pricy. I started looking for something cheaper and thank you I Herb,I found it. I love your product and it saves me lots of money.Lidia

Lovin' it

Posted by Reviewer2407347 on Jun 12, 2011

Even though the effects are not that drastic, i am definitely feeling better. Its a great sweetener and I put it in all my smoothies. I would caution its use to those who already have a preexisting gut-flora disbiosis.

LOVE THIS!!!!!! Really great for constipation

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jun 09, 2010

I have had 2 bowel movements almost every day since using this. Tastes lovely too

Necessary Component in Step 2 of my Big Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2414817 on Nov 16, 2009

We must feed our good bacteria! This tastes sweet, I prefer to add it to sparkling water rather than coffee or tea. It seems to dissolve much better there. No funny flavor or aftertaste. Thanks!

Really works well

Posted by 4776688042352802320 on Dec 15, 2015

I had gut ( to loose stools ) problems for about 2 years. I tried lots of pre and probiotics but without much result. I added this to my probiotics cures and it really seems to make a difference. Without this its like taking probiotics but not feeding them, with the FOS they have food to thrive and multiply. So the probiotics work way better My 2nd bottle and will keep this by hand for a cure now and then.

Prebiotic (food) for my probiotics

Posted by 5713049330403643153 on Apr 03, 2016

I make my own fermented vegetables and milk kefir, but use Jarrow's Inulin FOS to feed the probiotics and help the grow. I have been using this product for years and I am very happy with it. I was told my Jarrow's not to use it in hot liquids/foods. I usually stir it into my milk kefir smoothies.

Good price

Posted by Reviewer1455797 on Dec 18, 2012

I like the taste of this product and it offers a good value for money. It helped me to get my digestive system in order again. I continue taking a scoop every day to keep my intestines happy.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2180858 on Aug 05, 2009

I have recommended this product to all of my co-workers; family and friends. You can count on me as a frequent purchaser of this product.