LOVE THIS!!!!!! Really great for constipation

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jun 09, 2010

I have had 2 bowel movements almost every day since using this. Tastes lovely too

Jarrow Formulas, InulinFos, 180 g Powder (JRW-

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Jan 20, 2009

taste great, disolves easily. Great alternative to probiotics, calcium intake, fibre intake,deals with fats etc. Very good for old people who need the above. Also taste great in low fat milk, fortifies milk.

Prebiotic (food) for my probiotics

Posted by 5713049330403643153 on Apr 03, 2016

I make my own fermented vegetables and milk kefir, but use Jarrow's Inulin FOS to feed the probiotics and help the grow. I have been using this product for years and I am very happy with it. I was told my Jarrow's not to use it in hot liquids/foods. I usually stir it into my milk kefir smoothies.

It works!

Posted by 4650683665206232737 on Jul 05, 2016

This is my routine after doing my research on colon cleansing: Everyday in the morning and in the evening, i take 1 Tablespoon of Yerba Prima, Psyllium Whole Husks 1 teaspoon of Jarrow Formulas, Inulin 1 capsule of Probiotics Using this recipe, i poo very morning right after getting up. I feel so good and so clean and so light afterward. Recommend this recipe to everyone!

Healthful Sweetness, to replace sugar

Posted by ellelisw on Oct 10, 2009

I use this as a sweetner along with stevia. Make lemonade with the juice of one lemon, about 6 ozs of water, a teaspoon of stevia and a teaspoon of Inulin FOS, and it brings out the lemon flavor, is sweet without being syrupy and so delicious that even my teenager loved it.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1526335 on Oct 03, 2008

I have been buying Fiber Sure for a long time but it's pricy. I started looking for something cheaper and thank you I Herb,I found it. I love your product and it saves me lots of money.Lidia

Lovin' it

Posted by Reviewer2407347 on Jun 12, 2011

Even though the effects are not that drastic, i am definitely feeling better. Its a great sweetener and I put it in all my smoothies. I would caution its use to those who already have a preexisting gut-flora disbiosis.

Necessary Component in Step 2 of my Big Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2414817 on Nov 16, 2009

We must feed our good bacteria! This tastes sweet, I prefer to add it to sparkling water rather than coffee or tea. It seems to dissolve much better there. No funny flavor or aftertaste. Thanks!

Jarrow FOS is supreme!

Posted by Reviewer1232694 on Oct 07, 2009

Mixes well with dry or wet ingredients. I add it to my Mt. Capra Goat Protein shakes. Tummy feels wonderful too!

What a difference! I started using Inulin, a pre-biotic, with my probiotic and can't believe the differenc in my colon health! Wish I had been using it years ago!

Posted by Reviewer2798171 on Nov 30, 2016