It was the perfect protein powder but the formula has changed.

Posted by Reviewer2905225 on Oct 02, 2012

This was perfect and I used it for years. In my recent shipment was a new formula and this formula is just horrible. It is really foamy, tastes like whey protein and the powder is so fine it flies all over the place. Very messy. I am so distressed over this because I rely on this protein powder, which I said, was formally perfect. I returned 7 containers to iherb. I called Jarrow and was told that they did have a new distributor and have gotten complaints like mine but that it would be a while before this would be changed. I know how to find a new protein poweder:( Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Iso-Rich Soy Powder

Posted by Reviewer3024024 on Sep 09, 2009

Love this product. It was hard to find a good protien since I am lactose intolerant, but this one is out of the park. I would recommend this to anyone.

bland flavor, mixes well

Posted by Reviewer1900172 on Mar 29, 2009

I've been mixing and drinking plain soy protien powder with water for over 15 years. Jarrow Soy protien powder has a bland flavor that can be hidden by just about anything, fruit, milk, juice, peanut butter, honey. Vanilla is one of the ingredients, but it is very mild. I don't notice it. The power mixes well in about 3 to 5 shakes in a cup of water. It is smooth textured and not gritty at all. Takes me about 15 seconds for preparation, mix, drink, and clean up when I drink it plain with through a straw.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2996839 on Nov 27, 2007

been using this product for over 7 years. It works for me!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2951275 on Aug 05, 2008

Excellent Product

Cheapest ever

Posted by Reviewer3045471 on Nov 13, 2009

Good tastes with just a little flavor, mixes well and cheapest protein I've ever found. Would definitely buy the bigger one next.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1034041 on Jun 07, 2011

The texture and flavor are perfect. Good price for the size.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Jul 14, 2011

price, taste, quality, all good!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2241414 on Mar 02, 2012

fine grinding, neutral taste, well blended with water

great in a smoothie

Posted by Reviewer2114243 on May 13, 2012

I have this in my morning smoothie with a banana and some frozen fruit every morning.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »