10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Iso-Rich Soy, Powder, 32 oz (908 g)

Energizing Soy

Posted by Reviewer1602646 on Aug 08, 2009

I use this sow drink for the energy first thing in the morning. The taste is a little bland even if I add frozen fruit, but I feel the energy...so worth it for the nutrition and energy boost.

JF soy powder

Posted by Reviewer1954195 on Mar 30, 2008

It's better than other's that I've tried, but I think that soy protein concentrate fundamentally tastes like sawdust.

Nothing Else Compares

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on Jan 03, 2008

This soy powder blends into liquid better than any other I have tried - it dissolves. I don't know of any other powder on the market that dissolves. I do like Jay Robb for the purity - I like this as much. If you are not allergic to soy, or need soy - choose this one. I am going to make it a standard. And you cannot get this price anywhere else.

Iso Rich Soy

Posted by Reviewer2353930 on Jan 20, 2010

I use the Iso-rich soy isolate immediately after I work out. When taken in the proper proportions to how hard I worked out, along with a mixture of simple carbohydrates and other nutrients, I have found this to be an incredible product. I have found it is easier to hand mix the soy, if a blender is used it creates a lot of foam. Put the liquid in the glass first (I use skim milk). Then stir in the soy. If you put the soy in first and put the milk over it, for some reason the soy clumps at the bottom of the glass.

Jarrow Formulas Iso-Rich Soy

Posted by Reviewer2301840 on Feb 02, 2008

This product is wonderful. It gives me energy to keep on moving and provides my body with essential amino acids. The taste is great to. I can tell this helps me build up muscle effectively during exercise. Iherb has this stuff at a good price. I highly suggest purchasing it.