Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2867329 on Jul 09, 2011

I chose this one because It is Non-GMO. I was surprised with the size of this product. I'm really satisfied with the price and quality. Above all, I like the amount of protein and I like the taste!! As some people metioned, it has more sodium, but I would by again.

attractive price

Posted by Sholik on Jun 29, 2011

Highly soluble, even without a shaker. Consumed with milk. Taste-specific, but can be used) should probably try to taste. For that price, I do not regret buying

Great price for very good soy protein isolate

Posted by Reviewer2534622 on Jun 21, 2011

Very good soy protein for a very good price. Got more protein for scoop compared to rival labels. Taste is natural, and it means its not so good, but its drinkable after some days using. Its easy to diggest. I use it as substitute of whey in the morning. I recommend.

Little taste of vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1039208 on May 26, 2011

Did not taste very good.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2021786 on Apr 04, 2011

Nice taste and price! Suit well with soy juice (especially apple).

Great source of protein

Posted by Reviewer1580303 on Apr 03, 2011

This one is the best soy protein powder I've found so far, by content and price. By itself it tastes very bland so I mix 1.5 Tbsp with 1 Tbsp of cocoa powder, 1 Tbsp of Xylitol, and add a 1/4 tsp of lecithin. Sometimes I alternate the cocoa powder with Navita's goji berries, goldenberries, and maca powder mix (1T, 1T, and 1tsp respectively) in the blender. Either way it tastes good enough to continue everyday. It gives me energy, fills me up, and helps with work-outs. The only drawback is that it contains a little more sodium than I want.

Great protein

Posted by Reviewer2537270 on Apr 01, 2011

I'm allergic to milk. This is the best soy protein I have found.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Mar 21, 2011

This is a good product (if you want soy in your diet at all) and I love that it has nothing added to it apart from natural vanilla flavor, it's non-GMO and hypoallergenic!!! You can't really hide it in your shakes though, just like every other protein powders I've tasted. The texture is always there. And be careful not to overeat on it! I used it in brownies and had a little too much, which resulted in some serious abdominal pain! So just be sensible and only use a little at a time:)

another quick delivery

Posted by Reviewer1031967 on Mar 16, 2011

Arrived in Sweden in very short order. Very pleased. Thanks!

good value

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Mar 12, 2011

I switched from another brand I had gotten from iherb because this size container is a better value. Like that it has a subtle vanilla flavor without added sweeteners.