good product

Posted by Reviewer1455253 on Oct 30, 2011

I found out the hard way though i don't tolerate the tase of this product well. Buyer beware that you need to try it before buying a mass quantity.

bom

Posted by Reviewer3105284 on Oct 23, 2011

otimo p quem tem alergia a lactose

good product

Posted by Reviewer2620794 on Aug 16, 2011

Mixes easily with water and really has no taste!

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1147088 on Aug 16, 2010

cheap protein, easy to mix, good taste

Great source of protein

Posted by Reviewer1580303 on Apr 03, 2011

This one is the best soy protein powder I've found so far, by content and price. By itself it tastes very bland so I mix 1.5 Tbsp with 1 Tbsp of cocoa powder, 1 Tbsp of Xylitol, and add a 1/4 tsp of lecithin. Sometimes I alternate the cocoa powder with Navita's goji berries, goldenberries, and maca powder mix (1T, 1T, and 1tsp respectively) in the blender. Either way it tastes good enough to continue everyday. It gives me energy, fills me up, and helps with work-outs. The only drawback is that it contains a little more sodium than I want.

Great price for very good soy protein isolate

Posted by Reviewer2534622 on Jun 21, 2011

Very good soy protein for a very good price. Got more protein for scoop compared to rival labels. Taste is natural, and it means its not so good, but its drinkable after some days using. Its easy to diggest. I use it as substitute of whey in the morning. I recommend.

Good

Posted by 4724799426774272150 on Sep 30, 2013

I can not drink hera proteins, so i'll use this. Creates a lot of foam when shaked and does not taste really good. However, you'll get good protein out of it.

Little taste of vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1039208 on May 26, 2011

Did not taste very good.

Soy Protein

Posted by 5711856000815805375 on Aug 25, 2015

I am very disappointment the product is not much taste, like chicken water. The customer service is bad. I never buy it.

Great Price and Excellent Product!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3272234 on Feb 08, 2010

Great Price and the powder is delicous when I use with my fruit shakes. Would shop again....