VALINDA GALLEA

Posted by Reviewer2900580 on Sep 05, 2008

I HAVE HAD GASTRIC BYPASS PROCEDURE IN 2000. I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT AND OTHERS AND HAVE FOUND THIS IS THE BEST TASTING WHEN MIXED IN MY MORNING COFFEE.

Great quality and price. The taste is great too!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2470806 on Jul 11, 2008

Great mixed with water or juice and just about anything! Love it!!

JF soy powder

Posted by Reviewer1954195 on Mar 30, 2008

It's better than other's that I've tried, but I think that soy protein concentrate fundamentally tastes like sawdust.

My Favorite Plain Soy Protein Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2982042 on Mar 03, 2008

This is a staple protein supplement of mine, since I can’t afford to consistently use Jarrow’s Iso-Rich Soy Greens Powder. I don’t think it dissolves as easily as the green one, but it’s not even remotely glue-like or gritty, like some of the soy protein powders I’ve tried. It absorbs well, and I do enjoy using it. I also really love that it’s free of unnatural ingredients, vegan, and non-GMO. I do wish it came with a scoop, but that’s only a minor drawback. ...Also, the price iHerb offers it at is fantastic!

Jarrow Formulas Iso-Rich Soy

Posted by Reviewer2301840 on Feb 02, 2008

This product is wonderful. It gives me energy to keep on moving and provides my body with essential amino acids. The taste is great to. I can tell this helps me build up muscle effectively during exercise. Iherb has this stuff at a good price. I highly suggest purchasing it.

love it

Posted by Reviewer3264284 on Jan 17, 2008

I love this product

Nothing Else Compares

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on Jan 03, 2008

This soy powder blends into liquid better than any other I have tried - it dissolves. I don't know of any other powder on the market that dissolves. I do like Jay Robb for the purity - I like this as much. If you are not allergic to soy, or need soy - choose this one. I am going to make it a standard. And you cannot get this price anywhere else.

Supplements

Posted by Reviewer2652551 on Oct 13, 2007

I'll just say that I am not sure I want to go the supplement route. The soy just isn't agreeing with me, I find the rice powder easier to digest.

Great way to get protein and the benefits of soy

Posted by feistyveganconsumer on Dec 29, 2006

Jarrow is a superb brand, and this is a mainstay of my diet. This is great for vegans like me who need their protein and for women like me who need their soy to help with perimenopausal issues. I don't really taste it because it goes in the blender with spirulina, juice, ginger and fruit, but I do reap the benefits.