• Note: Beware of the fake “Jarrow EPS” on the market. To receive the desired results, order yours directly from iHerb and get the original and freshest product available. iHerb is the world’s largest distributor of Jarrow Formulas. We receive shipments from Jarrow almost daily.

• Customer Ratings

Don't work for me

Posted by 4966217299435423371 on Mar 13, 2016

Don't work for me

definitely doesn't work!

Posted by Reviewer2308467 on Nov 01, 2015

There are much better brands not sure why this is top selling! It doesn't work at all

not sure if it is working

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Oct 26, 2014

I was really excited that this product did not need to be refrigerated. I'm not sure though how effective it actually is...I can't if it's working. I have tried other probiotics before but they all needed to be refrigerated.

Didn't notice any difference....

Posted by fodmapper on Oct 11, 2014

Took this for IBS. Didn't notice any improvement after taking the whole box.

Be careful if dairy sensitive

Posted by 4743224431410592681 on Sep 27, 2014

I've been cutting back on dairy for a few months, since it is not good for allergy, mucus, sinusitis, etc. I tried this and boom, severe itchy eyes that continued for an hour...even with prescription allergy eye-drops... I'm going to switch over to Healthy Origins since it doesn't have dairy or soy (which this has). If you suffer from any type of allergies, cut out dairy and gluten, and take a probiotic that does not include irritating ingredients.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Feb 17, 2014

Can't use, make me totally constipated.I was hoping to treat my IBS but this product is not for me.

Gives me diarrhea and stomach pains

Posted by colorwalk on Nov 26, 2013

I wanted to like this as I've heard so many great things about it. I have constipation and also allergies, and I was hoping it'd help at least a little for either one of my problems. In terms of allergies, it did absolutely nothing. As for constipation, it perhaps helped a bit too much? In short, it gave me major diarrhea every time I take it. It's generally okay if I only take one a day, but then doing that doesn't help my constipation. But if I take more than that, I get diarrhea. It also gives me bad stomach cramps throughout the day if I take it in the morning on empty stomach. All in all, I won't be purchasing again. Perhaps it just isn't suitable for me.

The capsules are all opened !!

Posted by 4649190612193879193 on Nov 19, 2013

I have received the "Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules. However, the capsules mostly are opened up. Some of the capsules has even dropped in the carton boxes. I have send the photos to iherb but till now there is no responses at all.

very smelly

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Oct 15, 2013

It use to be a very good probiotics.I always keep my probiotics in the refrigerator.However, they are very smelly and they are not working anymore.I will not order this brand anymore.

didn't work at all

Posted by Reviewer2822960 on Aug 07, 2013

I've tried many different forms of lactobacillus and this is the only one that makes absolutely NO difference.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »