Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Keeps Me Regular

Posted by Reviewer1107658 on Jul 03, 2010

I was hoping to get a noticable level of regularity by using this product, and it has delivered. I'm using only 1 cap daily, and it's working like a charm for me.

works well if take enough

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Dec 05, 2009

I take 3 to 4 caps 3x a day with symptoms of bloating, indigestion.I know it works because it always produces gas.This to me is as good a product as dr. ohirra's , but cheaper. With dr. ohirra's i have to take 5 caps to get same results.

review

Posted by MichelX on Dec 27, 2009

I've only tried 2 probiotics; this one and a Now foods one. The Now foods one was fine, I thought, until I forgot it out of the fridge for a few hours. Then it was useless and I said 'never again'. Room stabilized is the way to go for me, and this one I find excellent.

acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer1643630 on May 11, 2009

I have been to the doctor they have done test after test and no relief. I was talking to my cousin one day and she recomended that I try taking this product. I ordered it and with in a week to two weeks I had relieve. I am a big believer in it and have reordered since my first order. I have also told other friends with simalar problems about it and they plan to try it also.

After anti-boitics

Posted by Reviewer1885620 on Jan 30, 2010

Jarro-Dophilus is one of the best, if not the best "Pro-biotic" cleansing formula. I have done my research, yes, there are others that are great as well. I like this one, as it worked for me, and didn't need to be kept in the fridge! Really helps after taking anti-biotic med's, and for tummy and intestinal issues too!