• Note: Beware of the fake “Jarrow EPS” on the market. To receive the desired results, order yours directly from iHerb and get the original and freshest product available. iHerb is the world’s largest distributor of Jarrow Formulas. We receive shipments from Jarrow almost daily.

• Customer Ratings

Great price!

Posted by 4896772921403996724 on Apr 23, 2016

The product is at a great price and has been effective for helping with my son's digestion issues.

Reliable

Posted by Reviewer1948093 on Apr 16, 2016

Again

my fav!

Posted by quinlincecelia on Apr 05, 2016

Clear me out and keep me regular!

Great Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2080065 on Mar 07, 2016

I tried several probiotics - this one has been the best. Quality is great and consistent. I have been using this probiotics for over two years and helped with with GERD/acid reflex. Will continue to use.

Magic

Posted by stevenkabul on Mar 07, 2016

I have had silent reflux and ibs for four years. I have done a lot of testing used all sort of medicines and supplement. But I haven't felt this well until using this product. All my symptoms are almost gobe. I have been using this and mastic gum. I feel so much better.

The product is very good

Posted by 5320467354115553073 on Feb 05, 2016

The product is very good

Good quality

Posted by 4961927216195784479 on Jan 28, 2016

Good quality product. Each cap is enrobed with a double coat allowing a resistance in the acidic stomach. Even the powder seems to be protected. Worked for me.

great!

Posted by SunflowerKSA on Dec 30, 2015

I like how the capsules are individually sealed instead of all together in a big bottle. They are easy to take when traveling, and they don't require refrigeration.

Cured my ibs-d & slient reflux at night (nausea in the morning)

Posted by 4905363382562775158 on Nov 01, 2015

Took 2 weeks by taking 3 pills a day to see result - morn, noon and bedtime. I am very pleased that my silent reflux is cure by taking this, no more nausea in the morning! My stool during the first week was kinda of soft with many black spots (suspected might be cleaning the colon) and during 2nd week...my stool was firm but not hard stool and no more ibs-d! So happy that this product cured me!!!!

Yes to Jarrow!

Posted by healthydoesit on Sep 29, 2015

I love this particular brand of probiotic! No need to refrigerate, so it's easy to travel with. The enteric coating ensures it gets to the intestines rather than being destroyed in the stomach acid. And it's far cheaper than the others I've taken, with the same results. This helps me to have less bloating after meals, and is super helpful in getting rid of the bad gut bugs and replenishing with only good guys. I will continue to purchase Jarrow brand. Take a look at my page for more than 100 real reviews on products I've purchased and tested from Iherb! Much more info on my bio page.