Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3070627 on Dec 29, 2011

works well and is good to carry with you because it doesn't need refrigeration

Lemon

Posted by lemon-a on Feb 15, 2012

It works. Tested several times. Rabotaet, xorosho i bistro.

Seems to work

Posted by wholefoods on Mar 04, 2012

Seems to help with digestion.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Jul 06, 2012

I really liked this probiotic, improves digestion and skin condition. For the whole package.

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 5 Billion Organisms Per Capsule, 10 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2673373 on Feb 02, 2012

Excellent

Good but not the best

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 01, 2012

I liked that this product doesn't need refrigeration, making it travel-friendly. With its 8 different strains of probiotics, and enteric coating, it is a good probiotic supplement. Quite mild. But not quite as efficient as a 'symbiotic' supplement (probiotics + prebiotics such as fructooligosaccharides aka FOS to help the probiotics survive and multiply). And definitely not as efficient as a supplement containing a a wider range of probiotic strains, ideally including some lactobacillus reuteri.

Good it is still available in full packaging and good, that it is gone like a free sample!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 27, 2012

I used to have Jarrowdophilus in full packaging long time before I discovered IHerb shop. I liked this supplement a lot, it improved my digestion and had much less bloating with the same diet. But these samples were not for good, sad. I received a lot of them in some period of time when IHerb was adding it to the purchase boxes. Very often they were broken, the seal was broken, and it is stated on the full package product "do not use when it is broken". It should have been packed better and when I used these pills that were non broken, I was feeling sick on my stomach, who knows why. I would not trust free samples anymore if I need I better purchase the whole product box.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer3196414 on Dec 28, 2011

Works great after taking it for 2 weeks!

Probiotics must if you take antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer2647046 on Jan 31, 2012

More convenient than the 'fridge' version. Did not notice any benefit, maybe because I avoid taking antibiotics in the first place, and pro biotic yogurt is part of my diet

Great Probiotics!

Posted by Reviewer2996999 on Feb 01, 2012

I got these as one of the freebies and they work great. I appreciate iHerb offering Freebies with orders so a person can try things out before buying. I just think iHerb should give more freebies for bigger orders so more products can be tried.