Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules

Definitely worth the money

Posted by Reviewer3317364 From Tennessee on Jun 21, 2011

Great product.. Attention all candida suffers!! Replenish your body with this product, after a total body cleanse and candida cleanse.. It's amazing how the human race relies on govt manufactured drugs.. Drugs are not created to cure just relieve us of symptoms.... Slowly but surely they kill us all, if you take them.. So be smart, research, research, research.. Find a holistic doctor.. And please spread the word to everyone who will listen.. :)

Poor, in comparison to other probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1576635 From Great Britain on Aug 13, 2012

I'm not too sure if the shipping exposed my order to higher temperatures but this probiotic does absolutely nothing for me. I usually take probiotics for maintenance, and at the first sign of tummy troubles and generally the problems subside overnight. Not with this product; no effect whatsoever. I find Kodel's Megadophilus way better and Now foods Gr8-dophilus acceptable. This won't be in my cart again.

Just plain works!

Posted by Reviewer1177456 From Hawaii on Jun 22, 2009

My wife and I take only one capsule per day, right before bedtime. JarroDophilus helps create a stable, predictable digestive process, which I hadn't had for many years prior to discovering this product. It has become more indispensible than any other vitamin or supplement we take.

great product for IBS relief

Posted by Reviewer1286291 From Spain on May 03, 2010

I´ve been using these probiotics to treath ibs symptoms for a few months now, and I'm very happy to say that my symptoms have disappeared completely, I never thought this could be possible. Also, since I started using them I haven't got any yeast infections, which I used to get all the time. I stopped taking them for 4 months and I the IBS symptoms have not come back. Great stuff! I would highly recommend it to anyone that has been trying to get over IBS or to reduce its symptoms.

Works as advertised!

Posted by OrganicBob From Canada on Apr 12, 2013

Seeing how you can spend $1.00-2.00 on a drink that has 1 billion Organisms per bottle, it just makes sense to use a capsule that has 5 billion Organisms, for less than 25 cents each. I take Jarrow-Dophilus 3-4 times a week. Keeps me regular, and, I think, makes me sleep a little better as well.