Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Veggie Caps

Great Probiotic That You Can Travel With.

Posted by mehmetgok on Oct 21, 2013

I used to have probiotic yoghurt everyday and it used to sooth my digestion a lot since I have IBS. I recently read about the positive results of taking a probiotic which contains clinically proven important bacteria strains in large numbers. I decided to give this a try since I am in Korea at the moment and finding a live culture is difficult here. Also, I was going to travel to Turkey for a couple of weeks and I liked the fact that this product is stable in room temperature. I took a capsule per day for a week and it was amazing. I reduced 2 caps per week for maintenance and I am not having IBS symptoms anymore for the past 2 months. Amazing really. I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

Work well!

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Feb 26, 2014

These have been effective for daily health and have worked as well as more expensive brands.

Recommend it!

Posted by 5135603260596149197 on Apr 20, 2014

My constipation is so terrible, so I had to do something for that, and I found this one. I take 2 capsules everyday and I no longer suffer from such terrible constipation only except menstral period. It's like I cannot live without this :p Recommend it!

After anti-boitics

Posted by Reviewer1885620 on Jan 30, 2010

Jarro-Dophilus is one of the best, if not the best "Pro-biotic" cleansing formula. I have done my research, yes, there are others that are great as well. I like this one, as it worked for me, and didn't need to be kept in the fridge! Really helps after taking anti-biotic med's, and for tummy and intestinal issues too!

Great product if you have tummy trouble.

Posted by HolisticSolutions on Jul 20, 2014

If you are constipated or have diarrhea, this help to get to the root of your issue and neutralize it so to speak. It is also helpful for an overgrowth of internal yeast and following a course of antibiotics for women to get our PH back to normal. It can help with skin conditions etc. I used it more when my kids were younger in a cup of almond milk to help get them regulated and stave off colds etc. Good product, great price. I have been using iherb for 6 years and have been using alternative medicine and supplements for 20 years and consider this a lifestyle. See my page for more reviews of my EXTENSIVE product list all of which have been personally tested by me. Thanks and make it a great day!