Posted by 5526953685110849096 on Aug 10, 2015

very good

Gooooooooooooooood

Posted by 4617909379971977283 on Jun 15, 2014

It's very nice supplyment to me goodgood~!!!

Jarrow Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2126548 on Apr 01, 2009

This product is the best probiotic I have tried. It works well if taken 3 times a day, before each meal. It can be supplemented with various fiber products as desired.

Good probiotics, keeps me regular

Posted by marlenelet on Oct 24, 2013

I took this regularly throughout my pregnancy to keep my regular and I've never been constipated. I like the fact that it doesn't need refrigeration. My mom toook one capsule and experienced major bloating issues though, so she took a quarter capsule and slowly upped her intake and now she can take this with no problem. She's had her gallbladder removed and it's affected her digestion and this reduced her bloating episodes after meals. You're welcome to visit MyPage for more product reviews.

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2045723 on Aug 28, 2008

My daughter is a general practioner. She suggested I use Jarro-dophilus for flatuence. She also said it would take several months to work and for me to have patience. Try me again in December

Digestive aid

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Mar 17, 2010

Since I've been using Jarro-Dophilus, I have suffered very little indigestion and believe that I've experienced at least an 80-90 percent improvement over the past 2-3 months. I only take one a day, about two hours after breakfast.

Terrific product.

Posted by Reviewer2062010 on Nov 03, 2008

Also great for taking along on vacation since it can go without refrigeration for a couple of weeks.

Reasonable priced and effective !

Posted by 4697294675400186458 on Aug 12, 2016

After trying out several brands of Probiotics, this has become my final and daily brand.

no need to keep in refridgerated

Posted by Mrsfireball on Aug 17, 2014

The best part about this probiotics is that it does not require to be refridgerated so you can carry it around during travelling

Billion Organisms

Posted by karishma on Nov 30, 2012

Great supplement and I love the packaging!