July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules

Gives me diarrhea and stomach pains

Posted by colorwalk on Nov 26, 2013

I wanted to like this as I've heard so many great things about it. I have constipation and also allergies, and I was hoping it'd help at least a little for either one of my problems. In terms of allergies, it did absolutely nothing. As for constipation, it perhaps helped a bit too much? In short, it gave me major diarrhea every time I take it. It's generally okay if I only take one a day, but then doing that doesn't help my constipation. But if I take more than that, I get diarrhea. It also gives me bad stomach cramps throughout the day if I take it in the morning on empty stomach. All in all, I won't be purchasing again. Perhaps it just isn't suitable for me.

Great product, very good price

Posted by Reviewer1267841 on Feb 20, 2010

I try to use it 3x daily and definitely has made an impact on my digestive system. I have about 3 bowel movements a day, taken along with digestive enzymes. Great product and great price.

Decent Product, But... Unclear Results

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 13, 2012

I am interested in the probiotic products and their function in the human body. On paper, their role and potential benefits appears are numerous, but in general, they are the type of supplement, from which I rarely notice (positive) difference. I've tried LOADS of probiotic products with the hope to find one, with which I can say, that I SEE the positive impact on my health.  Several times I received samples from iHerb with this product, but a week or so taking a medium strength probiotic is way too short of a time to see any difference, so I decided to give it a shot and buy the whole thing.  I have to not, that I respect Jarrow Formulas, I use some of their other products and was left with good impression about them. Unfortunately I didn't see any results from this one after finishing one container and several blisters of testers. Maybe the dosage was not enough, maybe I was not taking it long enough, maybe the probiotic strains are not the right kind for me or maybe even it DID good for me, but I just didn't feel it.  Whatever it is, I don't plan on purchasing this particular probiotic anymore. P.S. if you live in the U.S. I strongly recommend you to try out the probiotics, that need to be refrigerated. They are shipped by iHerb in ice packs and the reason I recommend them is, that they have more active cultures, than most of their shelf-stable equivalent and you could and you could expect more fast and noticeable results.  I can't try them, because I am located far from the U.S.

Jarow Formulas ... etc 120 Caps

Posted by Reviewer1793152 on Oct 21, 2008

This product is the only one with 8 different needed intestinal bacteria that actually put me on the well- list, no longer diagnosed with Irritable bowel syndrome. Thank you. dhbell

Jarrow formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer2011751 on Sep 18, 2011

Bought this product due to the review. Tried taking this for 2 weeks. Severe stomach bloating. Unable to carry on just stopped taking it. It was complete waste of money.