Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Veggie Caps

Did my research - this one is the best - this is our 3rd or 4th order

Posted by BJoyce on Apr 06, 2014

Kept telling my husband how good these were. He finally tried them now he wants me to keep ordering for him too. :o) Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great Probiotic That You Can Travel With.

Posted by mehmetgok on Oct 21, 2013

I used to have probiotic yoghurt everyday and it used to sooth my digestion a lot since I have IBS. I recently read about the positive results of taking a probiotic which contains clinically proven important bacteria strains in large numbers. I decided to give this a try since I am in Korea at the moment and finding a live culture is difficult here. Also, I was going to travel to Turkey for a couple of weeks and I liked the fact that this product is stable in room temperature. I took a capsule per day for a week and it was amazing. I reduced 2 caps per week for maintenance and I am not having IBS symptoms anymore for the past 2 months. Amazing really. I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

Work well!

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Feb 26, 2014

These have been effective for daily health and have worked as well as more expensive brands.

Recommend it!

Posted by 5135603260596149197 on Apr 20, 2014

My constipation is so terrible, so I had to do something for that, and I found this one. I take 2 capsules everyday and I no longer suffer from such terrible constipation only except menstral period. It's like I cannot live without this :p Recommend it!