Great Probiotic That You Can Travel With.

Posted by mehmetgok on Oct 21, 2013

I used to have probiotic yoghurt everyday and it used to sooth my digestion a lot since I have IBS. I recently read about the positive results of taking a probiotic which contains clinically proven important bacteria strains in large numbers. I decided to give this a try since I am in Korea at the moment and finding a live culture is difficult here. Also, I was going to travel to Turkey for a couple of weeks and I liked the fact that this product is stable in room temperature. I took a capsule per day for a week and it was amazing. I reduced 2 caps per week for maintenance and I am not having IBS symptoms anymore for the past 2 months. Amazing really. I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

Work well!

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Feb 26, 2014

These have been effective for daily health and have worked as well as more expensive brands.

Recommend it!

Posted by 5135603260596149197 on Apr 20, 2014

My constipation is so terrible, so I had to do something for that, and I found this one. I take 2 capsules everyday and I no longer suffer from such terrible constipation only except menstral period. It's like I cannot live without this :p Recommend it!

Cured my ibs-d & slient reflux at night (nausea in the morning)

Posted by 4905363382562775158 on Nov 01, 2015

Took 2 weeks by taking 3 pills a day to see result - morn, noon and bedtime. I am very pleased that my silent reflux is cure by taking this, no more nausea in the morning! My stool during the first week was kinda of soft with many black spots (suspected might be cleaning the colon) and during 2nd week...my stool was firm but not hard stool and no more ibs-d! So happy that this product cured me!!!!