10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Works as advertised!

Posted by OrganicBob on Aug 03, 2014

Seeing how you can spend $1.00-2.00 on a drink that has 1 billion Organisms per bottle, it just makes sense to use a capsule that has 5 billion Organisms, for less than 25 cents each. I take Jarrow-Dophilus 3-4 times a week. Keeps me regular, and, I think, makes me sleep a little better as well. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. You will see my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1641663 on Aug 24, 2010

I have found that this product has made me regular, stopped my IBS, and actually improved my vision. Will definitely purchase again.

Jarro-Dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer1770259 on Oct 30, 2009

I have had recurring c. diff for the last 16 months. Your Jarro-Dophilus has been a wonderful help in my ongoing fight to rid my body of this devasting bacteria. Your website offers it at a much better price than I was getting it at my local Co-op. Thanks so much, I'll be buying it from you again.

Great so far!

Posted by Reviewer1182840 on Oct 29, 2008

I had the beginnings of nail fungus and this appears to be the cure.

Jarrow Jarro-dophilus

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on Sep 08, 2008

Feeling much better after starting to take two every morning before breakfast -- really appreciate a formula that doesn't need refrigeration because I can travel with it -- packaging is a bit inconvenient, but it's worth it