Reviews 5-star

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2720611 on Aug 25, 2010

I have struggled with constipation for YEARS, and I got a 10 day sample of another pro-biotic product, which gave me good results, if you know what I mean. So I tried this one from iherb and it is a great product at a great price! It says to take on an empty stomach (1-4 per day) but I have been taking just one at lunchtime, along with my Omega 3 and my women's multi (which also has some pro-biotics) and I have to say, I haven't felt this good (digestively speaking...) in years.

Jarrow Jarro-dophilus

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on Sep 08, 2008

Feeling much better after starting to take two every morning before breakfast -- really appreciate a formula that doesn't need refrigeration because I can travel with it -- packaging is a bit inconvenient, but it's worth it

Works as advertised!

Posted by ReviewsfromaFriend on Aug 03, 2014

Seeing how you can spend $1.00-2.00 on a drink that has 1 billion Organisms per bottle, it just makes sense to use a capsule that has 5 billion Organisms, for less than 25 cents each. I take Jarrow-Dophilus 3-4 times a week. Keeps me regular, and, I think, makes me sleep a little better as well. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. You will see my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

I'm very surprised!

Posted by 5608072879330374777 on Dec 14, 2013

I have used probiotics in the past and they have done nothing. Something strange about this product -- it does something, wonderful. Since I was about 8 years old (50 years ago) I have been suffering from IBS. To me the definition of IBS should read -- the doctor can't figure it out why but you are constipated for days, then you have severe pain and diarrhea, then you are constipated for days, etc. etc. For about the last 10 years I have been suffering from Acid Reflux. I have been diagnosed with pre-barrett's esophagus. Trying to keep my acid reflux under control involved medication. These medications caused damage to my muscles and nervous system. My Osteopathic Doctor suggested I give Jarro-Dophilus EPS a try. Well my IBS is better and my acid reflux is better!?! Not perfect, but in only four weeks significantly better. I will update after another month and see if it is still working and/or whether my IBS and Acid Reflux are even better. That is what I am hoping for.

Perfect for digestion and bowel function!

Posted by Reviewer1959078 on Jan 28, 2014

If you have noticed some problems with digestion and bowel functions after eating like I have, this is a perfect product to fix those issues! I have lactose intolerance and a high sensitivity for grain but I don't have coeliac disease. I have used this for a very long time. I take this before eating and before I go to bed, works like charm! If you liked this review please click "YES" below. Check more reviews on my profile.