• Note: Beware of the fake “Jarrow EPS” on the market. To receive the desired results, order yours directly from iHerb and get the original and freshest product available. iHerb is the world’s largest distributor of Jarrow Formulas. We receive shipments from Jarrow almost daily.

• Customer Ratings

Didn't work much for me.

Posted by 5571109125930047457 on Oct 11, 2015

Very simple, this didn't do much for me. "Healthy Origins, Probiotic, 30 Billion CFU's, 60 Vcaps" was better for me.

Yes to Jarrow!

Posted by healthydoesit on Sep 29, 2015

I love this particular brand of probiotic! No need to refrigerate, so it's easy to travel with. The enteric coating ensures it gets to the intestines rather than being destroyed in the stomach acid. And it's far cheaper than the others I've taken, with the same results. This helps me to have less bloating after meals, and is super helpful in getting rid of the bad gut bugs and replenishing with only good guys. I will continue to purchase Jarrow brand. Take a look at my page for more than 100 real reviews on products I've purchased and tested from Iherb! Much more info on my bio page.

Good for your health

Posted by 5341393282597245132 on Sep 02, 2015

I eat this everyday for my health.

Posted by 5526953685110849096 on Aug 10, 2015

very good

Unbelievable - it works

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

Never thought much of probiotics until a young doctor told me ( I am in my early 60s) to try it to combat my acid stomach. Rarely a week would go by that I did not take Zantac once or twice to calm my stomach down. Immediately after taking this product ..only 1 capsule in the morning .. I noticed that no further acidity either at night or early upon awakening in my stomach. I am not kidding here. I can't stop singing the praises of this product only now when I finish these i'm going to the Ultra one... who knows maybe it can get even better. I'm just thankfully free of pain I've had since childhood

Does it work? Update

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere ne4ar the advertised potency.We have taken this for a couple of weeks and have not noticed any revolution. The absolute minimum necessary, to give any noticable effect is, according to public TV, 15 Billion, so if you take 4 per day it gets rather expensive: 30 days per bottle. It is a matter of faith I guess. Hope it is keeping us healthy. Millie from Canuckland

Great product!

Posted by Cressie on Jun 14, 2015

I've been using this product only a short time but I think it is working quite nicely. It has kept me regular. :) I take it when I go to bed. I'm sure I will order this product again.

So, so

Posted by 4984616537312914456 on Jun 10, 2015

I have taken these for three weeks. I am not quite sure if I am getting any sort of benefit from it though.

Probiotics

Posted by 4836023219985343141 on Jun 09, 2015

Excellent product!

very effective

Posted by eliselee on Jun 07, 2015

I find this effective and have been taking it since. very good price