Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules

Works as advertised!

Posted by OrganicBob on Aug 03, 2014

Seeing how you can spend $1.00-2.00 on a drink that has 1 billion Organisms per bottle, it just makes sense to use a capsule that has 5 billion Organisms, for less than 25 cents each. I take Jarrow-Dophilus 3-4 times a week. Keeps me regular, and, I think, makes me sleep a little better as well. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. You will see my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Top probiotic product!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Oct 17, 2013

Hi there. This one of the best probiotic products in the market with the added value that refrigeration is not necessary. I make sure I use it every day on empty stomach. Great service from herb again. Cannot recommend it enough. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Perfect for digestion and bowel function!

Posted by Reviewer1959078 on Jan 28, 2014

If you have noticed some problems with digestion and bowel functions after eating like I have, this is a perfect product to fix those issues! I have lactose intolerance and a high sensitivity for grain but I don't have coeliac disease. I have used this for a very long time. I take this before eating and before I go to bed, works like charm! If you liked this review please click "YES" below. Check more reviews on my profile.

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer2270172 on Mar 24, 2007

This is a great product. I have totally eliminated gas and bloating by using this product in conjunction with Rainbow Light Everyday Fiber system. A clean, healthy, flora-filled digestive tract is essential to good health.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer3145565 on Jun 18, 2009

I am very pleased with this company and these products they saved my life for UTI