Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer3145565 on Jun 18, 2009

I am very pleased with this company and these products they saved my life for UTI

Stomach is now in Good Shape

Posted by Reviewer2045559 on Sep 23, 2009

This product, above all that I take is the most important. How many folks do you know that complain of stomach distress. That's what I thought. I take one in the morning and one in the evening. My Stomach says thank you every day.

Very handy

Posted by Reviewer2074898 on Mar 01, 2010

The blister-packs are very convenient for taking along with you. And the fact that they are gluten-free is good. I first bought these for my daughter, who'd had a sudden flare-up of asthma attacks, after about 7 years of not having any. She'd been on antibiotics of one type of another for about a month...happened to read about antibiotics/asthma...she improved almost immediately after taking the probiotics.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1117330 on Mar 17, 2011

My candida used to be unbearably painful & I had to really watch my consumption of sweets but after taking these probiotics for the past few years, I eat whatever I want without much trouble. The candida is still there but the persistent vaginal yeast infections stopped a very long time ago. I have tried other probiotics & this is the best I have found to date. When I run out, I start to feel sick again.

Great Probiotic That You Can Travel With.

Posted by mehmetgok on Oct 21, 2013

I used to have probiotic yoghurt everyday and it used to sooth my digestion a lot since I have IBS. I recently read about the positive results of taking a probiotic which contains clinically proven important bacteria strains in large numbers. I decided to give this a try since I am in Korea at the moment and finding a live culture is difficult here. Also, I was going to travel to Turkey for a couple of weeks and I liked the fact that this product is stable in room temperature. I took a capsule per day for a week and it was amazing. I reduced 2 caps per week for maintenance and I am not having IBS symptoms anymore for the past 2 months. Amazing really. I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

No need for digestive aids after taking Jarro-Dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer2429595 on Jun 28, 2008

My friend with a lot of allergies, food sensitivities, and digestive challenges swears she can eat a lot of things she couldn't eat before. So I tried it and I am now recommending it to my friends. I stopped taking my Absorb-Aid capsules after every meal. All I need to take is my Jarro-Dophilus EPS in the morning and at bed time.

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro Dophilus EPS 120 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2402342 on May 15, 2008

Have just started using Jarro-Dophilus but it was highly recommended by a friend/dietition.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3132473 on Apr 18, 2007

If you only take one supplement take this one! It supports your immune system from the inside! Your body will thank you. My entire family, and many of my friends are now using it.

Happy Tummy

Posted by Reviewer1047172 on Oct 17, 2007

I take 2 a day, it helps me not get bloated, & helps keep me regular.

Excellent product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Apr 20, 2011

I love the fact that this product is enteric-coated, and does not require refrigeration. Also, according to Consumer Lab testing, it was one of the few probiotics tested that actually contained the number of organisms claimed on the label. In my opinion, this is much better than many competitive products that are much more expensive.