Very handy

Posted by Reviewer2074898 on Mar 01, 2010

The blister-packs are very convenient for taking along with you. And the fact that they are gluten-free is good. I first bought these for my daughter, who'd had a sudden flare-up of asthma attacks, after about 7 years of not having any. She'd been on antibiotics of one type of another for about a month...happened to read about antibiotics/asthma...she improved almost immediately after taking the probiotics.

Cured my ibs-d & slient reflux at night (nausea in the morning)

Posted by 4905363382562775158 on Nov 01, 2015

Took 2 weeks by taking 3 pills a day to see result - morn, noon and bedtime. I am very pleased that my silent reflux is cure by taking this, no more nausea in the morning! My stool during the first week was kinda of soft with many black spots (suspected might be cleaning the colon) and during 2nd week...my stool was firm but not hard stool and no more ibs-d! So happy that this product cured me!!!!

Great Probiotic That You Can Travel With.

Posted by mehmetgok on Oct 21, 2013

I used to have probiotic yoghurt everyday and it used to sooth my digestion a lot since I have IBS. I recently read about the positive results of taking a probiotic which contains clinically proven important bacteria strains in large numbers. I decided to give this a try since I am in Korea at the moment and finding a live culture is difficult here. Also, I was going to travel to Turkey for a couple of weeks and I liked the fact that this product is stable in room temperature. I took a capsule per day for a week and it was amazing. I reduced 2 caps per week for maintenance and I am not having IBS symptoms anymore for the past 2 months. Amazing really. I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1117330 on Mar 17, 2011

My candida used to be unbearably painful & I had to really watch my consumption of sweets but after taking these probiotics for the past few years, I eat whatever I want without much trouble. The candida is still there but the persistent vaginal yeast infections stopped a very long time ago. I have tried other probiotics & this is the best I have found to date. When I run out, I start to feel sick again.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer3145565 on Jun 18, 2009

I am very pleased with this company and these products they saved my life for UTI

No need for digestive aids after taking Jarro-Dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer2429595 on Jun 28, 2008

My friend with a lot of allergies, food sensitivities, and digestive challenges swears she can eat a lot of things she couldn't eat before. So I tried it and I am now recommending it to my friends. I stopped taking my Absorb-Aid capsules after every meal. All I need to take is my Jarro-Dophilus EPS in the morning and at bed time.

Works as advertised!

Posted by ReviewsfromaFriend on Aug 03, 2014

Seeing how you can spend $1.00-2.00 on a drink that has 1 billion Organisms per bottle, it just makes sense to use a capsule that has 5 billion Organisms, for less than 25 cents each. I take Jarrow-Dophilus 3-4 times a week. Keeps me regular, and, I think, makes me sleep a little better as well. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. You will see my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2210249 on Jul 07, 2010

Kept me healthy for 2 1/2 years, not even a cold. This is one of my favorite products of all time. And your price is what keeeps me coming back.

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro Dophilus EPS 120 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2402342 on May 15, 2008

Have just started using Jarro-Dophilus but it was highly recommended by a friend/dietition.

immediate results always

Posted by Reviewer2593290 on Feb 02, 2007

I love this product, I didn't believe a room temperature acidopholous could work, but I get excellent immediate results and I can carry it in my purse