Cured my ibs-d & slient reflux at night (nausea in the morning)

Posted by 4905363382562775158 on Nov 01, 2015

Took 2 weeks by taking 3 pills a day to see result - morn, noon and bedtime. I am very pleased that my silent reflux is cure by taking this, no more nausea in the morning! My stool during the first week was kinda of soft with many black spots (suspected might be cleaning the colon) and during 2nd week...my stool was firm but not hard stool and no more ibs-d! So happy that this product cured me!!!!

No need for digestive aids after taking Jarro-Dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer2429595 on Jun 28, 2008

My friend with a lot of allergies, food sensitivities, and digestive challenges swears she can eat a lot of things she couldn't eat before. So I tried it and I am now recommending it to my friends. I stopped taking my Absorb-Aid capsules after every meal. All I need to take is my Jarro-Dophilus EPS in the morning and at bed time.

Works as advertised!

Posted by ReviewsfromaFriend on Aug 03, 2014

Seeing how you can spend $1.00-2.00 on a drink that has 1 billion Organisms per bottle, it just makes sense to use a capsule that has 5 billion Organisms, for less than 25 cents each. I take Jarrow-Dophilus 3-4 times a week. Keeps me regular, and, I think, makes me sleep a little better as well. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. You will see my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Heartburn is gone thanks to probiotics

Posted by My-Review-Page on Oct 09, 2013

One of my relatives had experienced heartburn for a few months. Since taking probiotics, her condition had improved day by day. Now her heartburn is completely gone.

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro Dophilus EPS 120 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2402342 on May 15, 2008

Have just started using Jarro-Dophilus but it was highly recommended by a friend/dietition.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3132473 on Apr 18, 2007

If you only take one supplement take this one! It supports your immune system from the inside! Your body will thank you. My entire family, and many of my friends are now using it.

immediate results always

Posted by Reviewer2593290 on Feb 02, 2007

I love this product, I didn't believe a room temperature acidopholous could work, but I get excellent immediate results and I can carry it in my purse

Happy Tummy

Posted by Reviewer1047172 on Oct 17, 2007

I take 2 a day, it helps me not get bloated, & helps keep me regular.

Most important supplement

Posted by Reviewer2624798 on Oct 11, 2009

This product works! If you want to look after your gut, get this product. I take a lot of supplements but I have to say this is the most important one. If your digestion is good, everything else works better.

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS,120 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2633522 on Sep 22, 2009

The Jarro 120 Veggie Caps are a great supplement to anyone who has a problem with a high Bad Bacteria count in their system. I would highly recommend it as a regular dietary supplement without any adverse side affects.