some relief

Posted by Reviewer2835117 on Feb 03, 2009

good probiotic for intestinal health and immune regulation. it is somewhat good at helping my digestive issues but still no major relief.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1293130 on Feb 23, 2011

I think the product is ok I have had better but can't seem to find the good stuff anymore without spending a fortune. The best I have found was liquid.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2863353 on Feb 10, 2012

Not the best I have taken

Wanted This To Work

Posted by Reviewer1789401 on Feb 21, 2012

The Jarro-dophilus works just ok for me. I realize that not all products work the same for everyone, so your results may vary. It seems like everything I eat these days gives me trouble (bloating,gas etc)I'm not a kid anymore, so it's sort of to be expected. These do seem to help, if I take them throughout the day, but that's hard for me to remember to do. I've found another product that is much more expensive, but I only need to take one a day, so I guess you get what you pay for. Still, the Jarro isn't bad, just not all that I'd hoped for. Bottom line: you need to experiment with probiotics to find the one that works for you.

don't know yet

Posted by Reviewer3131333 on Mar 03, 2012

Instead of taking 1, it works better if you take a couple like 2-3 at a time. Rather than working great right away, for this product I think you have to take it for a long time until you see a progress

Seem to be okay

Posted by Reviewer1071816 on Apr 11, 2012

I'm not noticing a huge difference using these, but is may be because I was already using a lot of probiotics. It is convenient not to have to refrigerate these. I would consider buying them again.

DaveByrne

Posted by Reviewer1750526 on Jun 06, 2012

I have taken product for 5 months. As with a previous review, how do I know if the product is working. You don't. However I have rated product at three star as my condition has not disimproved.

from Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Jun 15, 2012

Didn't notice any difference Не заметила никакой разницы

not the best but ok

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Jun 24, 2012

the con is of the price..other then that, does not really show better results compared to other brand.

하루 4캡슐 씩 3주정도 복용

Posted by 4974575306554663924 on Jul 19, 2012

저는 소화도 느리고, 배변활동도 원활하하지않아서인지 아직까진 큰 변화는 느끼지 못합니다. 다만, 일상생활할 때 몸이 많이 붓는 편인데 붓는건 좀 줄어든듯 합니다. 좀더 지켜봐야 할것 같습니다. 꾸준히 복용 후 다시 리뷰를 남기겠습니다.