No refrigeration needed!

Posted by Katherine on Jun 02, 2009

I love this probiotic. My 7 yo used to get every stomach virus that came down the pike....well, I did too. We don't have the 'stomachs of steel' that the other two members of our family have. When we feel the slightest stomach thing coming on, we take two of these and two Garden of Life O-zyme (enzymes). It's stopped every stomach thing in it's tracks. Amazing since we both used to be down for the count with a stomach bug at least a couple of times per year.

jarro-dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer2741338 on Jul 29, 2009

Great product!!! Best I have found in several years taking acidolphis.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2742803 on Aug 28, 2009

Feeling great after 2-3 weeks of consistent use. Less bloating, more energy, and less digestive issues. Recommended to many people. Will get this product again.

Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer3030664 on Nov 13, 2007

I start my day with a capsule and would recommend these to anyone. Honest results, fast.

Digestive track/immune system

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on Jan 01, 2008

Does an excellent job of helping to keep me healthy and is easy to store and use.

this has help both tremendoulsly

Posted by Reviewer2145607 on Jan 23, 2008

wow, this product is awesome, it has heled both my husband and I

Excellent Service

Posted by Reviewer2414254 on Oct 05, 2009

This is the third time I have ordered from Iherb & I would recommend them to anyone. The products arrived in perfect condition & in very quick time (4-5 days & I live in Ireland!) always with a free pen and leaflets on new products.

Tummy is Happy

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Dec 13, 2010

Great product. I do switch this probiotic with another brand just to keep my tummy from getting used to one product. Like this one the best.

Second best probiotic product on the market

Posted by MichaelLabib on May 11, 2011

wonderful, just perfect and the price is awesome.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer3124292 on Jun 09, 2011

I have tried other probiotics in the past with no results but decided to try again as I was having chronic GI issues. In less than one week on 4/capsules a day, my bowel movements were normalized. In less than two weeks, I saw improvement in my lactose intolerance. I did try to back off to three capsules a day but I had to go back to four for maximum benefits. I will continue to buy this product.