Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules

Best Dophilus! Wonderful !!!

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014

Been using these probiotics for 1.5 months, it works really great. Keeps me regular. It';s wonderful in eliminating gas and bloating so far. Will definitely continue to use it and recommend to friends. I notice that candida situation also improved after taking EPS. Really glad to find it. work better than Now GR-8. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

works well if take enough

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Dec 05, 2009

I take 3 to 4 caps 3x a day with symptoms of bloating, indigestion.I know it works because it always produces gas.This to me is as good a product as dr. ohirra's , but cheaper. With dr. ohirra's i have to take 5 caps to get same results.

Keeps Me Regular

Posted by Reviewer1107658 on Jul 03, 2010

I was hoping to get a noticable level of regularity by using this product, and it has delivered. I'm using only 1 cap daily, and it's working like a charm for me.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Apr 09, 2013

I tried this brand and it did nothing for me. Then I tried Dr. Ohhira's and felt the difference on the first day. Dr. Ohhira's is expensive but it works well for me and all my friends. This is my 3rd months on Dr. Ohhira's, my IBS is completely gone and no more reflux and gas.

A total waste of money!

Posted by Reviewer2866601 on Jan 27, 2013

I have IBS-D since a couple of years and I definitely thing that a GOOD probiotic supplement will make the difference. Unfortunately, despite all the advertisements and positive studies, Jarro-Dophilus EPS failed to give any improvements of my IBS. (I even took 4 at once for a couple of days without any result.) Hence it was a total waste of money!