Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Veggie Caps

Excellent product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Apr 20, 2011

I love the fact that this product is enteric-coated, and does not require refrigeration. Also, according to Consumer Lab testing, it was one of the few probiotics tested that actually contained the number of organisms claimed on the label. In my opinion, this is much better than many competitive products that are much more expensive.

I'm very surprised!

Posted by 5608072879330374777 on Dec 14, 2013

I have used probiotics in the past and they have done nothing. Something strange about this product -- it does something, wonderful. Since I was about 8 years old (50 years ago) I have been suffering from IBS. To me the definition of IBS should read -- the doctor can't figure it out why but you are constipated for days, then you have severe pain and diarrhea, then you are constipated for days, etc. etc. For about the last 10 years I have been suffering from Acid Reflux. I have been diagnosed with pre-barrett's esophagus. Trying to keep my acid reflux under control involved medication. These medications caused damage to my muscles and nervous system. My Osteopathic Doctor suggested I give Jarro-Dophilus EPS a try. Well my IBS is better and my acid reflux is better!?! Not perfect, but in only four weeks significantly better. I will update after another month and see if it is still working and/or whether my IBS and Acid Reflux are even better. That is what I am hoping for.

Heartburn is gone thanks to probiotics

Posted by My-Review-Page on Oct 09, 2013

One of my relatives had experienced heartburn for a few months. Since taking probiotics, her condition had improved day by day. Now her heartburn is completely gone.

works well if take enough

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Dec 05, 2009

I take 3 to 4 caps 3x a day with symptoms of bloating, indigestion.I know it works because it always produces gas.This to me is as good a product as dr. ohirra's , but cheaper. With dr. ohirra's i have to take 5 caps to get same results.

review

Posted by MichelX on Dec 27, 2009

I've only tried 2 probiotics; this one and a Now foods one. The Now foods one was fine, I thought, until I forgot it out of the fridge for a few hours. Then it was useless and I said 'never again'. Room stabilized is the way to go for me, and this one I find excellent.