• Note: Beware of the fake “Jarrow EPS” on the market. To receive the desired results, order yours directly from iHerb and get the original and freshest product available. iHerb is the world’s largest distributor of Jarrow Formulas. We receive shipments from Jarrow almost daily.

• Customer Ratings

immediate results always

Posted by Reviewer2593290 on Feb 02, 2007

I love this product, I didn't believe a room temperature acidopholous could work, but I get excellent immediate results and I can carry it in my purse

Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer3030664 on Nov 13, 2007

I start my day with a capsule and would recommend these to anyone. Honest results, fast.

Digestive track/immune system

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on Jan 01, 2008

Does an excellent job of helping to keep me healthy and is easy to store and use.

this has help both tremendoulsly

Posted by Reviewer2145607 on Jan 23, 2008

wow, this product is awesome, it has heled both my husband and I

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

Work well!

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Feb 26, 2014

These have been effective for daily health and have worked as well as more expensive brands.

Recommend it!

Posted by 5135603260596149197 on Apr 20, 2014

My constipation is so terrible, so I had to do something for that, and I found this one. I take 2 capsules everyday and I no longer suffer from such terrible constipation only except menstral period. It's like I cannot live without this :p Recommend it!

Effective probiotics

Posted by normantan on May 09, 2014

This product can be kept at room temperature without affecting its potency. I take 2 capsules a day to keep my IBS at bay.

After anti-boitics

Posted by Reviewer1885620 on Jan 30, 2010

Jarro-Dophilus is one of the best, if not the best "Pro-biotic" cleansing formula. I have done my research, yes, there are others that are great as well. I like this one, as it worked for me, and didn't need to be kept in the fridge! Really helps after taking anti-biotic med's, and for tummy and intestinal issues too!

Great product if you have tummy trouble.

Posted by HolisticSolutions on Jul 20, 2014

If you are constipated or have diarrhea, this help to get to the root of your issue and neutralize it so to speak. It is also helpful for an overgrowth of internal yeast and following a course of antibiotics for women to get our PH back to normal. It can help with skin conditions etc. I used it more when my kids were younger in a cup of almond milk to help get them regulated and stave off colds etc. Good product, great price. I have been using iherb for 6 years and have been using alternative medicine and supplements for 20 years and consider this a lifestyle. See my page for more reviews of my EXTENSIVE product list all of which have been personally tested by me. Thanks and make it a great day!