Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules

Keeps Me Regular

Posted by Reviewer1107658 on Jul 03, 2010

I was hoping to get a noticable level of regularity by using this product, and it has delivered. I'm using only 1 cap daily, and it's working like a charm for me.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Apr 09, 2013

I tried this brand and it did nothing for me. Then I tried Dr. Ohhira's and felt the difference on the first day. Dr. Ohhira's is expensive but it works well for me and all my friends. This is my 3rd months on Dr. Ohhira's, my IBS is completely gone and no more reflux and gas.

A total waste of money!

Posted by Reviewer2866601 on Jan 27, 2013

I have IBS-D since a couple of years and I definitely thing that a GOOD probiotic supplement will make the difference. Unfortunately, despite all the advertisements and positive studies, Jarro-Dophilus EPS failed to give any improvements of my IBS. (I even took 4 at once for a couple of days without any result.) Hence it was a total waste of money!

didn't work at all

Posted by Reviewer2822960 on Aug 07, 2013

I've tried many different forms of lactobacillus and this is the only one that makes absolutely NO difference.

acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer1643630 on May 11, 2009

I have been to the doctor they have done test after test and no relief. I was talking to my cousin one day and she recomended that I try taking this product. I ordered it and with in a week to two weeks I had relieve. I am a big believer in it and have reordered since my first order. I have also told other friends with simalar problems about it and they plan to try it also.