July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules

Most important supplement

Posted by Reviewer2624798 on Oct 11, 2009

This product works! If you want to look after your gut, get this product. I take a lot of supplements but I have to say this is the most important one. If your digestion is good, everything else works better.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2856040 on Jan 25, 2011

I have celiac disease and have frequent stomach pain. I feel so much better after I started using this product. A friend recommended them and they really help. They even reduce symptoms if I have accidentally ingested something containing gluten. I am so sensitive that I get a reaction from licking a stamp or envelope....most of the glues contain gluten. Wonderful product that I intend to use the rest of my life.

Excellent product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1325246 on Apr 20, 2011

I love the fact that this product is enteric-coated, and does not require refrigeration. Also, according to Consumer Lab testing, it was one of the few probiotics tested that actually contained the number of organisms claimed on the label. In my opinion, this is much better than many competitive products that are much more expensive.

Fine product.

Posted by Maraiani on Oct 18, 2010

My husband is taking it while on a course of heavy antibiotics for pneumonia and hasn't experienced any digestive disorders thanks to these.

jarro-dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer2741338 on Jul 29, 2009

Great product!!! Best I have found in several years taking acidolphis.