Life saver!

Posted by 5335270402229773700 on May 14, 2015

I have really bad acid reflux and I have been on antacids for about 5 years now. Literally anything I consumed gave me this awful burning sensation and it would be so painful, to the extent that I was popping antacid pills after every meal like it was candy! Since I've started taking these probiotics, I'm happy to report that I no longer take antacids, in fact I haven't taken one in maybe 3 weeks. I only take my probiotics and it works for me. I'm so glad and thankful to have found this probiotics and I will definitely repurchase once I finish my current supply. Thank you Jarrow! 😊

Good Product and Must Buy Product

Posted by 5014322862781613927 on Jul 03, 2016

I have years of constipation and my digestion is not good. Thanks to Jarrow Formulas, this Probiotics supplement, i am able to release my motion every morning and have a good digestion of food every meal.

Made multiple purchases

Posted by limango on Jul 03, 2016

My colleague and I both tried, found it effective for our sensitive stomachs and made multiple purchases.

Excellent and really works!

Posted by 5594929971762012217 on Jul 07, 2016

I'm not an expert but personally this works for me. It stops the frequent stomach churning and indigestions and it does not create discomfort such as bloating, after consumption. Will continue to use.

Effective probiotics

Posted by normantan on May 09, 2014

This product can be kept at room temperature without affecting its potency. I take 2 capsules a day to keep my IBS at bay.

After anti-boitics

Posted by Reviewer1885620 on Jan 30, 2010

Jarro-Dophilus is one of the best, if not the best "Pro-biotic" cleansing formula. I have done my research, yes, there are others that are great as well. I like this one, as it worked for me, and didn't need to be kept in the fridge! Really helps after taking anti-biotic med's, and for tummy and intestinal issues too!

High quality but contains allergens

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Excellent quality probiotic but on the pricey side and contains allergens - dairy, soy and potato starch. Very good for those without allergy issues because of the strains it contains. To make more cost effective you can take daily for a week and then only every second day, alternating with a cheaper but good brand such as Life Flora.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Feb 17, 2014

Can't use, make me totally constipated.I was hoping to treat my IBS but this product is not for me.

Gives me diarrhea and stomach pains

Posted by colorwalk on Nov 26, 2013

I wanted to like this as I've heard so many great things about it. I have constipation and also allergies, and I was hoping it'd help at least a little for either one of my problems. In terms of allergies, it did absolutely nothing. As for constipation, it perhaps helped a bit too much? In short, it gave me major diarrhea every time I take it. It's generally okay if I only take one a day, but then doing that doesn't help my constipation. But if I take more than that, I get diarrhea. It also gives me bad stomach cramps throughout the day if I take it in the morning on empty stomach. All in all, I won't be purchasing again. Perhaps it just isn't suitable for me.

very smelly

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Oct 15, 2013

It use to be a very good probiotics.I always keep my probiotics in the refrigerator.However, they are very smelly and they are not working anymore.I will not order this brand anymore.