Received well

Posted by jemolian on May 23, 2016

Received in Singapore with hot weather and the probiotics are still alive. Remember to test if active. Google how to test it. Great for curing diarrhea. Keep cold.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2158129 on Feb 15, 2015

Had been using other inferior pro-biotics. This one's the ticket. I actually only take one every other day and helps with bloating, indigestion, acid reflux. Love it!

this has help both tremendoulsly

Posted by Reviewer2145607 on Jan 23, 2008

wow, this product is awesome, it has heled both my husband and I

Made multiple purchases

Posted by limango on Jul 03, 2016

My colleague and I both tried, found it effective for our sensitive stomachs and made multiple purchases.

After anti-boitics

Posted by Reviewer1885620 on Jan 30, 2010

Jarro-Dophilus is one of the best, if not the best "Pro-biotic" cleansing formula. I have done my research, yes, there are others that are great as well. I like this one, as it worked for me, and didn't need to be kept in the fridge! Really helps after taking anti-biotic med's, and for tummy and intestinal issues too!

Effective probiotics

Posted by normantan on May 09, 2014

This product can be kept at room temperature without affecting its potency. I take 2 capsules a day to keep my IBS at bay.

High quality but contains allergens

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Excellent quality probiotic but on the pricey side and contains allergens - dairy, soy and potato starch. Very good for those without allergy issues because of the strains it contains. To make more cost effective you can take daily for a week and then only every second day, alternating with a cheaper but good brand such as Life Flora.

Gives me diarrhea and stomach pains

Posted by colorwalk on Nov 26, 2013

I wanted to like this as I've heard so many great things about it. I have constipation and also allergies, and I was hoping it'd help at least a little for either one of my problems. In terms of allergies, it did absolutely nothing. As for constipation, it perhaps helped a bit too much? In short, it gave me major diarrhea every time I take it. It's generally okay if I only take one a day, but then doing that doesn't help my constipation. But if I take more than that, I get diarrhea. It also gives me bad stomach cramps throughout the day if I take it in the morning on empty stomach. All in all, I won't be purchasing again. Perhaps it just isn't suitable for me.

very smelly

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Oct 15, 2013

It use to be a very good probiotics.I always keep my probiotics in the refrigerator.However, they are very smelly and they are not working anymore.I will not order this brand anymore.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Feb 17, 2014

Can't use, make me totally constipated.I was hoping to treat my IBS but this product is not for me.