Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules

love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2210249 on Jul 07, 2010

Kept me healthy for 2 1/2 years, not even a cold. This is one of my favorite products of all time. And your price is what keeeps me coming back.

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS,120 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2633522 on Sep 22, 2009

The Jarro 120 Veggie Caps are a great supplement to anyone who has a problem with a high Bad Bacteria count in their system. I would highly recommend it as a regular dietary supplement without any adverse side affects.

Excellent Service

Posted by Reviewer2414254 on Oct 05, 2009

This is the third time I have ordered from Iherb & I would recommend them to anyone. The products arrived in perfect condition & in very quick time (4-5 days & I live in Ireland!) always with a free pen and leaflets on new products.

Most important supplement

Posted by Reviewer2624798 on Oct 11, 2009

This product works! If you want to look after your gut, get this product. I take a lot of supplements but I have to say this is the most important one. If your digestion is good, everything else works better.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2856040 on Jan 25, 2011

I have celiac disease and have frequent stomach pain. I feel so much better after I started using this product. A friend recommended them and they really help. They even reduce symptoms if I have accidentally ingested something containing gluten. I am so sensitive that I get a reaction from licking a stamp or envelope....most of the glues contain gluten. Wonderful product that I intend to use the rest of my life.