お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Veggie Caps

didn't work at all

Posted by Reviewer2822960 on Aug 07, 2013

I've tried many different forms of lactobacillus and this is the only one that makes absolutely NO difference.

acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer1643630 on May 11, 2009

I have been to the doctor they have done test after test and no relief. I was talking to my cousin one day and she recomended that I try taking this product. I ordered it and with in a week to two weeks I had relieve. I am a big believer in it and have reordered since my first order. I have also told other friends with simalar problems about it and they plan to try it also.

Decent Product, But... Unclear Results

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 13, 2012

I am interested in the probiotic products and their function in the human body. On paper, their role and potential benefits appears are numerous, but in general, they are the type of supplement, from which I rarely notice (positive) difference. I've tried LOADS of probiotic products with the hope to find one, with which I can say, that I SEE the positive impact on my health.  Several times I received samples from iHerb with this product, but a week or so taking a medium strength probiotic is way too short of a time to see any difference, so I decided to give it a shot and buy the whole thing.  I have to not, that I respect Jarrow Formulas, I use some of their other products and was left with good impression about them. Unfortunately I didn't see any results from this one after finishing one container and several blisters of testers. Maybe the dosage was not enough, maybe I was not taking it long enough, maybe the probiotic strains are not the right kind for me or maybe even it DID good for me, but I just didn't feel it.  Whatever it is, I don't plan on purchasing this particular probiotic anymore. P.S. if you live in the U.S. I strongly recommend you to try out the probiotics, that need to be refrigerated. They are shipped by iHerb in ice packs and the reason I recommend them is, that they have more active cultures, than most of their shelf-stable equivalent and you could and you could expect more fast and noticeable results.  I can't try them, because I am located far from the U.S.

IBS Cure

Posted by Reviewer3222624 on Mar 26, 2010

This product is approved by Consumer Lab. I have tried Dr. Ohhira's probiotics, culturelle, pearls but nothing worked to stop diarrhea caused by IBS. This product has worked perfectly for me. Finally found the product I will use forever . Jarrow, I thank you.

love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2210249 on Jul 07, 2010

Kept me healthy for 2 1/2 years, not even a cold. This is one of my favorite products of all time. And your price is what keeeps me coming back.