• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Reviews | English

Best Product of its kind on the market

Posted by Reviewer1322971 on Jul 03, 2006

This is the best probiotic on the market, in my opinion. Its only downside is that it must be refrigerated, making online purchases difficult. However, one gets the best price online, so it's worth the price of shipping for the convenience. Health food stores in my area charge up to $10 more for this product than iHerb. Thanks for passing your savings along to your customers!

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Nov 20, 2008

There was some initial "die-off" (uncomfortable feeling at first, which is to be expected if you have alot of garbage). But I really like it now and will order again. My stomach feels alot better. I do have intestinal problems, and this appears to a fine job. I take 2 if I ate out and my stomach was not used to processed foods. I will order again.

ordering

Posted by Reviewer3027993 on Nov 15, 2006

This is an exceptional product. Since it has to be refrigerated I order an annual quantity in the winter and freeze it.

best product I've found

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Dec 03, 2006

I'm lactose intolerant and this has helped keep me healthy, this is the best buy on top of that too!

Good for digestion/yeast problems

Posted by DebraLeGere on Oct 30, 2007

I've used this product for years. I'm very happy with it. Give some to my pets, too.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1993076 on Oct 23, 2007

Product is very good for allowing the "grumpy gut" to consistantly feel good.

Highly Rated by Consumer labs.

Posted by Reviewer2007788 on Nov 25, 2008

Highest concentration of live cultures. Great value too.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Apr 14, 2010

My kids take these with no problems! Very happy with the results.

jarrow probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2165811 on Jun 22, 2010

Love the product. And thank you for putting the icepack in the box for shipping. I appreciate it.

Jarrow review

Posted by Reviewer1828208 on Aug 27, 2008

Excellent item, we use it ll the time.