Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Zymes Plus, 100 Capsules

Reviews 2-star

Shirley Frojmovich

Posted by Reviewer2942980 on Aug 05, 2008

People allergic to mold should be warned not to take this product. I have had allergic reactions to plant based digestive enzymes derived from asperigillis niger fungus in the past. Based upon your description of this product, I believed I was buying animal derived Pancreatin w/o plant based enzymes. You do not make clear in your description that this product also contains these enzymes. I did not return the product becuase paying for shipping both ways made no sense since the item was inexpensive.

Upsets my stomach

Posted by 5279121703126677685 on Sep 10, 2013

My husband is able to take these and thinks they are working for him, but unfortunately I feel very sick to my stomach when I take them. I tried 3 separate times just to make sure it wasn't something else.