Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, JarroSil, Activated Silicon, 2 oz (60 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Not sure about it

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Jan 19, 2010

I had been using BioSil when Jarrow still had it and had noticed a big improvement in my nails and my hair. I love Jarrow products and ordered this when they stopped the BioSil especially since it was less money. But for me, it does not seem to work like the BioSil formula. I will be ordering the BioSil from Natrol and will see if things improve again. I do think that the flavor is better than the Biosil, but I do mix it with OJ so it isn't that much of a problem, especailly since it doesn't seem to work as well.

Used to be great

Posted by Reviewer2986197 on Feb 09, 2010

I have been using this product for several years, since it was BioSil. That was a much better product. I noticed a great difference in my hair and nails and hope it is doing as much good inside. It was also great that they came out with a 2oz bottle. Unfortunately, the last two bottles of the 2oz size gets stuck, and every day I have to use a pin to unstick the dropper, which feels crusty. This shouldn't be. I am now going to try the BioSil from Natrol even although it is more expensive it may be worth it.

Great Product But Clogs Up

Posted by Reviewer1230275 on Apr 06, 2010

I use this every morning and appreciate its many benefits, but after using it awhile the dripper top becomes clogged. I get a couple of drops and, if I squeeze a little harder, the liquid shoots through the clog in a stream, dispensing way too much. The product seems to solidify in the dispenser. Some redesigning may be in order.

Good product but....

Posted by Reviewer2025262 on Nov 10, 2009

liquid seems to get stuck in the bottle! I love the fact that this formula does not stink/taste as putrid as the Natrol Biosil formulation does! This is an excellent value for your money, the big size of this formula costs half of what the 30ml Biosil costs. It has been great for joint pain, but I havent notices any differences in my skin, hair or nails.

Neville Brand from Spain

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Mar 07, 2011

Compared with BioSil, JarroSil is only slightly acidic. As an on-the-go urbanite you can add some drops of it to your mini-water bottle and take a couple of good swigs later in the day when you're between meals.