I love this product

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Oct 07, 2010

Mix two to three drops of this stuff per one table spoon of water, i apply on my face, neck, legs, teeth and gums. My skin is much firmer, age spots are lighter, and gums are healthier. The best of all, no more sags under eyes!!

Outstanding Performance

Posted by Reviewer1152339 on Oct 06, 2009

I suffer from soft tissue rheumatism - I don't seem to repair and maintain connective tissues very well. Taking this product was followed by abiout three months of noticeably increased repair. It really helped.

Hair Growing!

Posted by Reviewer1161507 on Jan 21, 2010

I've been using this stuff for over a month now and I am certain my hair is growing faster. I got a color done only 5 weeks ago and my roots are already an inch long. That's growth. Great stuff.

Been using it for years

Posted by Reviewer2868174 on Dec 15, 2009

I don't like being without it - My nails are stronger (much stronger) - my skin is thicker and more youthful - I'm figuring with all the visible results, it's probably doing just as much good on the inside where it claims to as well!

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1915219 on Jul 08, 2009

this is a great product, and believe or not, it does work! My backache is reduced to minimal.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1940056 on Apr 17, 2009

This product has been amazing for me. I've been trying to fix my nails for 7-8 years. They've been brittle, weak, and constantly flaking off. Within 2 days my nails had strengthened. I developed a painful ankle. I upped the dosage from the recommended 10 drops to 15 drops, and the ankle healed. Some have complained about the bitter taste. It depends on the water. If the water is good, the taste is odd, but not objectionable. But if the water doesn't taste good, the silicon seems to become bitter. Even that is tolerable. I take the silicon in about an inch of water so if it tastes bad, it's down the hatch before my taste buds see it coming :>)

Jarrow makes silicon palatable

Posted by Reviewer2168168 on Aug 04, 2009

After using older silicon liquid supplements, the Jarrow "JarroSil" product is so much more pleasant to taste. We dreaded the taste of the former products. I recommend it highly.

Better Taste than BioSil

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

This activated Silicon has a much better taste than BioSil! It's not yummy by any means, but it's tolerable. I take this for joint health in conjunction with Jarrow Formulas SAM-e. It's also good for hair and nails! My nails are healthier and stronger when I take this product daily. Note: If you can handle the taste, BioSil is the trademarked activated silicon that has been studied with proven results. Jarrow used to have a BioSil version, but I think they went to their own formula to address the taste issue. It took several weeks for me to see results with this product.

Hair vitality!

Posted by Reviewer1959078 on Jan 28, 2014

After two weeks using this product I noticed a significant improvement on how my hair looks and feels! I will never stop using this product. Highly recommended! The drops are very easy to dose and the taste is ok. If you liked this review please click "yes" below. Check more reviews on my profile.

Seems to work.

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Feb 08, 2010

My skin is losing some wrinkles. The skin on the back of my hands isn't so crinkly, after just two weeks. So I assume it is working as well throughout the body.