If you have problems swallowing pills...

Posted by holisticmama on Dec 13, 2010

if you have any difficult swallowing pills, these tend to get stuck easily. They start to dissolve as soon as they get wet so then they stick and won't slide down. I have a hard time with them...I guess you could pour the contents onto some yogurt or water and eat/drink it. I think the Healthy origins 30billions works much better and are actually smaller.

Not my favorite

Posted by Reviewer2828493 on Sep 28, 2008

I liked the idea of not having to put the product in the refrigerator, although I keep it in the refrigerator for the most. What I don't like about the product is that it seems to have a constipating effect, and I've used other probiotic products that don't do that.

good

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Nov 22, 2009

I just started using this product, however I don't feel it has enough culture. I bought it because it doesn't need refrigeration.

So-So

Posted by Reviewer1413231 on Apr 07, 2011

Not as effective as I was hoping.

Not sure

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jun 20, 2011

Didnt notice a huge difference.

Not much difference.

Posted by Reviewer1516069 on Aug 11, 2011

Cant really feel the difference after eating it 1 capsule per day in first week and now, 2 capsules per day. Bought it because of the positive reviews here. Need longer time to determine whether it's effective for me or not.

It's OK product

Posted by Reviewer3273127 on Jun 29, 2012

The good: enteric-coated caps, 8 strains, vegetarian. The not so good (for me): take 1 capsule 4 times a day on an empty stomach (between meals). Refrigeration is recommended (not required though).

Q:

Posted by 4615658671549337707 on May 13, 2016

CAN I USE EPS WHEN I BREASTFEED MY BABY??