• Note: Beware of the fake “Jarrow EPS” on the market. To receive the desired results, order yours directly from iHerb and get the original and freshest product available. iHerb is the world’s largest distributor of Jarrow Formulas. We receive shipments from Jarrow almost daily.

• Customer Ratings

ดีมากๆ แนะนำ ขับถ่ายดีขึ้นมาก

Posted by 5490976997127679033 on Apr 02, 2016

Worthless, not quite

Posted by Reviewer1611426 on Jan 09, 2016

Does not contain much and the results are underwhelming.

helth

Posted by 5525008844220097202 on Dec 29, 2015

ถ่ายดีมาก

ok

Posted by 5741277842820071087 on Dec 12, 2015

ok

it is good probably of the few best i tried

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Oct 29, 2015

i have a complicated case of digestion including chronic constipation (even when adding lot of fiber) too much gas and bloating all day this product made me regular which is something i didnt have in years am going to toilet once every day and happy, stools well formed but as for the gas and bloating still not solved not even 1% :( guess 1 box of 60 pills is not enough i should take for longer periods or this is the maximum this product can give me not sure i was taking 2 per day 1 before lunch 1 before dinner and nothing before breakfast since my breakfast is always yogurt

Best probiotic on the market!!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I was recently on an array of antibiotics (Augmentin, Keflex, Levaquin, & Clindamiacin) for 1 month due to a severe sinus infection after wisdom teeth removal. I had always been a healthy, person but developed severe constipation, diarrhea, and digestive irregularity after the antibiotics. During the time I was on antibiotics, I tried pill-form acidophilus and Yakult and nothing worked--I was irregular and even severely constipated at times. Then I went to Whole Foods and bought Bio-K+ liquid probiotcs (they were expensive!) and still no change for the better. Finally, someone recommended Jarro-Dophilus EPS and it made SUCH a difference.My digestion is finally back to normal after taking them for 1 week. I am so grateful to Jarro for this fine product and will always use it from now on. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Did not see big changes.

Posted by 5443326549685060070 on Apr 29, 2015

Maybe it should be eaten in the evening. When I took them in the morning I did not see a result.

one a day works really well!!

Posted by 5316707683954983518 on Apr 08, 2015

one a day works really well!!

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I did have some constipation problem, these worked ok.

Great!

Posted by 5318909412068118434 on Nov 13, 2014

Very good product for stomach problems!