Awesome product

Posted by MichelX on Aug 11, 2010

I attempted to try another one and came running back to this one. I did 2 a day for the first 2 weeks, then one a day to maintain. Now I do one every other mostly. It's a great product.

this is great

Posted by Reviewer1968545 on Jan 06, 2012

I have IBS and a low immune system so everytime i go on an antibiotic i get C-diff (3timesnow) so my doctor put me on this after my Vancomyocinn treatments that wipe out all the good and bad bacteria the body needs. This is a great product that helps me get back to being as healthy and normal feeling as i can without having to take more presription drugs, the only bad thing i'd say about it is the price, since i but it probably 2-3 times a month it adds up.

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Jan 29, 2007

It was recommended by Kevin Trudeau and I like it very much. Anything he recommends, I will try.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2742926 on Aug 02, 2010

I can't really tell a difference between this and other basic probiotics. I think I'm spoiled to Primal Defense!

Good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1542595 on Jun 01, 2010

I trust the brand, the enteric coating is good and there is a variety of strains that should be quite complete. There are better ones, but this is the best for the price I would say. I don't see a huge effect, but it seems to help with immune system and with intestinal function.

If you have problems swallowing pills...

Posted by holisticmama on Dec 13, 2010

if you have any difficult swallowing pills, these tend to get stuck easily. They start to dissolve as soon as they get wet so then they stick and won't slide down. I have a hard time with them...I guess you could pour the contents onto some yogurt or water and eat/drink it. I think the Healthy origins 30billions works much better and are actually smaller.

Not my favorite

Posted by Reviewer2828493 on Sep 28, 2008

I liked the idea of not having to put the product in the refrigerator, although I keep it in the refrigerator for the most. What I don't like about the product is that it seems to have a constipating effect, and I've used other probiotic products that don't do that.

Can't rate

Posted by owlsrwise on Aug 06, 2008

I received the product after it had sat on a UPS truck all day in the heat and had to return the product because the product should not be exposed to heat, it weakens it a lot and states on box NOT to expose it to temperature over 72 degrees. . I really look forward to trying this product but recommend that you pay the "overnight" shipping or wait until the chances of heat exposure is over.

Good for those with allergies, celiac - wheat/gluten sensitivity

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

Food allergies interfere with digestion. I have food allergies and cannot have wheat. This helps repair the digestive tract. I recommend! Take on an empty stomach for best results. Did not give me any stomach or bowel issues.

Better than the more expensive stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1008136 on Mar 08, 2008

When I decided to get a probiotic I first when with one that cost about $35. I didn't notice any difference so I switched to this - which makes me feel great! I have colitis and this helps keep me in remission.