Awesome product

Posted by MichelX on Aug 11, 2010

I attempted to try another one and came running back to this one. I did 2 a day for the first 2 weeks, then one a day to maintain. Now I do one every other mostly. It's a great product.

Great Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2345741 on May 14, 2010

No more digetive disturbances!This works....

Good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1542595 on Jun 01, 2010

I trust the brand, the enteric coating is good and there is a variety of strains that should be quite complete. There are better ones, but this is the best for the price I would say. I don't see a huge effect, but it seems to help with immune system and with intestinal function.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2742926 on Aug 02, 2010

I can't really tell a difference between this and other basic probiotics. I think I'm spoiled to Primal Defense!

If you have problems swallowing pills...

Posted by holisticmama on Dec 13, 2010

if you have any difficult swallowing pills, these tend to get stuck easily. They start to dissolve as soon as they get wet so then they stick and won't slide down. I have a hard time with them...I guess you could pour the contents onto some yogurt or water and eat/drink it. I think the Healthy origins 30billions works much better and are actually smaller.

Not my favorite

Posted by Reviewer2828493 on Sep 28, 2008

I liked the idea of not having to put the product in the refrigerator, although I keep it in the refrigerator for the most. What I don't like about the product is that it seems to have a constipating effect, and I've used other probiotic products that don't do that.

Can't rate

Posted by owlsrwise on Aug 06, 2008

I received the product after it had sat on a UPS truck all day in the heat and had to return the product because the product should not be exposed to heat, it weakens it a lot and states on box NOT to expose it to temperature over 72 degrees. . I really look forward to trying this product but recommend that you pay the "overnight" shipping or wait until the chances of heat exposure is over.

Good for those with allergies, celiac - wheat/gluten sensitivity

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

Food allergies interfere with digestion. I have food allergies and cannot have wheat. This helps repair the digestive tract. I recommend! Take on an empty stomach for best results. Did not give me any stomach or bowel issues.

Handy

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Oct 26, 2008

Great product for traveling, does not require refrigeration. Also great for keeping bedside when you want to be sure that you take your probiotics every morning 1 hour before you eat.

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Oct 19, 2007

These are the best probiotics I have tried. They improve flatulence, don't make me "loose" but help with constipation, generally make me feel better