• Note: Beware of the fake “Jarrow EPS” on the market. To receive the desired results, order yours directly from iHerb and get the original and freshest product available. iHerb is the world’s largest distributor of Jarrow Formulas. We receive shipments from Jarrow almost daily.

• Customer Ratings

Jarrow keeps me going

Posted by Reviewer1123127 on Jan 30, 2013

Not sick all winter yet because of my great intestinal track maintained by Jarrow. They really are shelf stable. Took these on a trip for 2 weeks, and they seemed to do the job unrefrigerated.

Good High-dose probiotics, but pricey

Posted by funkydharma on Jan 09, 2013

I normally make my own high-probiotic soya yoghurt using kefir culture which allows me to continually remake the culture indefinately, so very cheap, But, it's not suitable for holidays, hence I tried the Yarrow-Dophilus.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Jan 06, 2013

This is my go to probiotic. Love it.

Good Taste

Posted by 5682221142884858585 on Dec 31, 2012

I become to be thin.

awesome

Posted by bobbienorthern on Dec 27, 2012

this has settled every problem that I had with digestion that I didn't even know I had until I started taking this. I just take one in the morning and it is a miracle how much it has changed how I digest food. I will buy these all the time.

It does work

Posted by Reviewer1202501 on Dec 11, 2012

Probiotics pretty much saved my life a few years ago, so I thought they would be a benefit for me now... A few years ago, I caught the C.Difficile and it would comeback as soon as I stopped taking my antibiotics. After three relapses, my doctor started giving me a very powerful antibiotic that would kill all the bacterias in my intestines, even the good ones so he had to give me probiotics. I had to take 8 caps a day for a few months. After my treatment, I was healed. Now, I think I am suffering of IBS so I ordered this thing and it really does help me. I might need to order more very soon.

Best available and easy to take

Posted by Reviewer3009568 on Nov 29, 2012

Truly best probiotic I've tried in years, instantly notice results, but very expensive now. Used to be cheapest brand around.

good

Posted by Reviewer2614971 on Nov 25, 2012

good for digestion

SL

Posted by 4973755233737088802 on Nov 18, 2012

good product.

good

Posted by 4957527770002295572 on Nov 10, 2012