I Found My Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Mar 23, 2010

I've tried Dr.Ohhira's and Culturelle probiotics and found both are potent but the Ohhira formula was maybe too much because I'd occasionally develop a small rash from it. Culturelle was just okay. Jarrow is the best for me. I guess it heads into my system in the right direction to help out. I'm just guessing because I don't know beans about this stuff but I do know that Jarrow works for me and I'm sticking with it.

The best probiotic I've found.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Mar 28, 2010

I switched to this probiotic several months ago, and it is the best I have found for IBS. This alleviates a lot of the cramping, gas and other symptoms I use to have. It has the right strains of bacteria in sufficient quantities that were recommended for IBS.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3362908 on Apr 05, 2010

Tried probiotics for the first time. Reduces gas, and improves digestion. Seems to help with acne a bit as well. I don't think you need to take everyday. Handy to keep in my work bag, or when I go traveling.

Great For On-The-Go & Travelers

Posted by Reviewer1708018 on Apr 06, 2010

One of the only acidophilus products that doesn't need refrigeration - makes it easy to take these with you when you travel.

gr8 product

Posted by Reviewer2920222 on Apr 07, 2010

Enteric coated and doesnt need to be refrigerated. Blister packaging so you can carry in your pocket, purse,car,suitcase.. anywhere! wonderful for traveling,.,particularly in the summer

the best!

Posted by Reviewer1082382 on May 01, 2010

I love this product!I reccomended this product.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Dec 15, 2010

I like to take this daily, or I take two caps when my tummy feels upset. I always have this on hand.

good value

Posted by Reviewer2112658 on Jan 08, 2011

good for everyday use and for tropical holidays to help ward off foreign bacteria

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2953285 on Jan 13, 2011

After two cycles of antibiotics for a sinus infection, I started taking this and haven't had any bad reactions to the antibiotics as I usually do.

Restoring the good bacteria

Posted by Reviewer1256017 on Jan 28, 2011

After a course of antibiotics,I resumed taking these with apparently good results. I feel I can rely on Jarrow products.