July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Jarrow-Dophilus EPS, 60 Capsules

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1017492 on Jun 12, 2008

We've been using Jarrow-Dophilus EPS for a couple of years now. Not that we need to take it every day! :-) It is very useful to have on hand if someone needs antibiotics or has had a GI infection. We appreciate that it is stable at room temperature (handy for travel) and that it is enteric-coated so that it releases where it needs to. Highly recommend this product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2495812 on Oct 09, 2007

This works great for me. I've actually been able to digest food pretty well with this. My allergies are better and I have zero armpit odor. So far I've only been taking one a day.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2965473 on Aug 16, 2008

I've noticed my digestion actually seems better. If I take this with nettle I notice less food allergy problems.

Most Effective Probiotic I've ever Taken

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012

I was so skeptical in ever ordering this, because I was convinced the milk and soy traces ( EXTREMELY SMALL ), would affect my very sensitive IBS and food intolerances. Boy was I wrong! I was out of my usual probiotics, and received the Jarrow Formulas as a sample with an order of other products from iHerb. I popped 2 pills one morning when my stomach was REALLY suffering from my usual probiotics, in a desperate attempt to regain some intestinal balance. Within 30 minutes, the pain and unpleasant symptoms subsided, and I felt amazing. My digestion improved that same day, and other "issues" were immediately fixed. I was hooked. I have now made them a part of my regular probiotic routine and don't miss a day. I'm so thankful for iHerb's samples or I would have really missed out. DEFINITELY order these. You won't regret it.

best

Posted by Reviewer1324430 on Sep 23, 2007

By far the best product of its kind on the market! If you can't consume yogurt, i.e., milk product, this is even more effective.