Great product

Posted by Reviewer1098830 on Mar 26, 2008

I have mild arthritis in my feet and this completely got rid of the aches. I ran out of it and didn't take it for about 10 days and the aches came back. The tablet is large, but not that hard to swallow; that's the only reason I didn't give it a five-star rating. I did a lot of research before I bought this; it is a very good formula of GS and MSM and close to the proportions that Dr Michael Murray recommends. And of course, iherb is selling it at a great price!

Jarrow Joint Builder

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on Nov 16, 2008

After taking this a few weeks, an acute knee problem of tending to swell and be very painful has ebbed nicely. Have to wear a band to keep the knee cap from mistracking as well - but I am very pleased with this supplement, along with flax and fish oils for improving joint mobility and lubrication

helps my knees

Posted by Reviewer1533826 on Nov 24, 2010

I can always see a diminish in pain when I use this in conjunction with drinking alot more water and lifting weights.

joint pain no more

Posted by Reviewer1980167 on Dec 13, 2007

This is a good pill for people who don't want to take glucosamine chondroitin and MSM separately. I think the dosage is a little low, which is why the 4 stars, should be a higher dosage per serving, I think.

Been using it for awhile.

Posted by Reviewer3118700 on Jul 29, 2011

Seems to help

See Improvement on trigger thumb

Posted by 5308038784088396665 on Sep 20, 2016

I can see improvement after 3 weeks of taking it. I still have the trigger thumb but the condition is improving. Will continue taking this supplement for a while and see how it goes.