L-Carnitine Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2014755 on Dec 11, 2015

Fresh quality of the capsules.

wow!

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Aug 19, 2014

i can sweiously notice more clean energy flowing into my day to day activities. When combined with Coenzyme which is what I do during the day I really manage all tasks better than normal. I should begin to exercise with it to see what dofference it will make. I am 33 yrs and female and in good health.

비싸요

Posted by 5248833957429343020 on Jun 03, 2014

꾸준히먹었는데 비싸서 못먹고있음..... 운동은 따로 잘안해서 모르겠는데 하루 공복 3알씩 먹으면 체지방감소에 도움이된다그래서 먹었어요,.,,부자되면 먹을래요

Definitely more energy!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I started taking the supplement for weight loss purposes, after the Perricone recommendation. While I didn't notice any significant weight loss, I did notice an increase in energy. Even when I was sleep deprived I did feel better and even my mind was more alert. Another good L carnitine product is by Thorne Research: Thorne Research, L-Carnitine. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

I accept 2 months on 1 capsule. Perfectly I feel. Grew thin for 3,5 kg. Constantly I go in for sports and noticed that endurance raised. It is glad that they well influence heart.Ordered still.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Jan 30, 2013

This is a very good quality L-Carnitine. I don't think it has any issues that would be common to all L-carnitine products. L-carnitine creates an odd body odor if you take very much of it. It helps exercise tolerance but can interfere with sleep if you take it daily. I also notice I can handle a vegetarian diet as long as I take L-carnitine from time to time. Before, I would always feel noticeably worse if I tried to keep to a vegetarian diet.

Promotes fat loss fast

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 29, 2012

L-Carnitine is a top of the line amino-like product which works fast to melt body fat, however a minimum of exercise is required for this to work, whether it be walking fast or simply lifting heavy stuff around the house. I also take this for circulation problems, particularly to the brain and arms. I went from 500mg a day to 2g (from 1 pill to 4 per day) and I see better results all-around at 4 pills per day. Always safest to start slow to gauge results and potential reactions. No side effects for me at either dosage. Thanks to this and several other amino acids, I now have muscle tone again after medical steroid treatment catabolized my muscle tissue everywhere. Always take on empty stomach. This a very good brand.

L-Carnitine -- a workout's best friend

Posted by Reviewer2453856 on Sep 21, 2012

I love this stuff. I do have asthma and this really helps me have the stamina that I need in order to workout. And best of all I don't get very sore after my workouts. If I use weights I always get very sore, not when I take L-Carnitine. I also really trust the Jarrow Brand. I did try another brand and it caused my sweating (i.e., body odor...GROSS). But I've have no problems with the Jarrow brand. Gives you a nice boost too for your workout.

Posted by Strelka on Jul 31, 2012

mazāk iedarbīgs Lkarnitīns.

perfectly

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

I order this product more often. I have many friends it is heavy to them to observe the correct schedule of a food, they don't manage to visit sports clubs. I make them gifts. The carnitine helps to keep weight in norm, gives an energy charge. There are no side effects. Magnificent price!