Promotes fat loss fast

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 29, 2012

L-Carnitine is a top of the line amino-like product which works fast to melt body fat, however a minimum of exercise is required for this to work, whether it be walking fast or simply lifting heavy stuff around the house. I also take this for circulation problems, particularly to the brain and arms. I went from 500mg a day to 2g (from 1 pill to 4 per day) and I see better results all-around at 4 pills per day. Always safest to start slow to gauge results and potential reactions. No side effects for me at either dosage. Thanks to this and several other amino acids, I now have muscle tone again after medical steroid treatment catabolized my muscle tissue everywhere. Always take on empty stomach. This a very good brand.

This Works!

Posted by Reviewer1832232 on Jan 26, 2009

I put may wife on this for energy and weight loss. She has seen a noticeable increase in energy and has lost 5 lbs. in 2 weeks without any exercise, and she does not lose weight easily. My 18 yr. old daughter was extremley fatigued and was having a racing heart muliple times daily. Since being on this product she has much more energy and her instances of lowered heart rate has diminished. p.s. Don't take late at night they may keep you awake.

Definitely more energy!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I started taking the supplement for weight loss purposes, after the Perricone recommendation. While I didn't notice any significant weight loss, I did notice an increase in energy. Even when I was sleep deprived I did feel better and even my mind was more alert. Another good L carnitine product is by Thorne Research: Thorne Research, L-Carnitine. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Jarrow Formula L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Feb 13, 2012

my kid with low muscle tone uses this in combination with Dr Best CoQ10 100mg - appears to work pretty well for him, more endurance and stamina now, participating in much more activities than just lazing around

updated carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jun 22, 2008

The chelates of carnitine change as new research reveals what functions best. Fumarate is one of the latest incarnations. I use free-form carnitine in a powder, but to tighten the dose I augment with a few capsules of the fumarate. I've used Jarrow carnitine for years, with good results.

Jarrow Formulas, L-Crnitine 500 with Fumarate

Posted by Reviewer1124224 on Jan 25, 2011

Hard to find L-Carnitine with Fumarate,Would recommend any Jarrow supplements. Recommended by doctors in news letters.

Great price, noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Feb 08, 2012

I feel a difference with this product in my energy. I believe it has helped with my kidney function as well.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1479595 on Jan 30, 2013

This is a very good quality L-Carnitine. I don't think it has any issues that would be common to all L-carnitine products. L-carnitine creates an odd body odor if you take very much of it. It helps exercise tolerance but can interfere with sleep if you take it daily. I also notice I can handle a vegetarian diet as long as I take L-carnitine from time to time. Before, I would always feel noticeably worse if I tried to keep to a vegetarian diet.

Feeling much better

Posted by Reviewer3089763 on Jun 24, 2012

I've been enjoying this product a lot. It gives my much more energy, and I'm feeling much better too. 100 Vcaps last over 3 months, so price and quality ratio is great. Highly recommended L-Carnitine product.

So happy with this.

Posted by Reviewer1013454 on May 07, 2012

Haven't been taking this long , but i feel a huge difference when I am having a tough day. It gets me going without feeling shaky or like I have taken anything at all.