Jarrow Formulas L-Glutamine 1000 excellent for Heart Burn/Reflux

Posted by Reviewer2353930 on Dec 12, 2009

I was taking acid blockers for acid reflux, which somewhat relieved my symptoms, but I could still get heartburn and reflux on them. A nutritionist recommended either cabbage juice, or L-Glutamine AND PepZinGI. I started taking both and stopped taking the acid blockers. I do not get reflux anymore, and seldom get heartburn. I take 4 L-glutamine 1000's in the morning on an empty stomach and 2 Jarrow Formulas PepZinGI with food. I have noticed L-glutamine on its own seems to do an incredible job because I forgot to take the PepZinGI a couple of times, and did not get symptoms. However, PepZinGI is still required because I tried to go a week without and some reduced symptoms recurred.

After working out

Posted by Reviewer1667608 on Sep 09, 2010

This product helps us with my immune power. Very effective takking just after work out

Great product!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I got this to help with my immunity and intestinal lining. Jarrow's products have never let me down and I'm sure it is doing what it is suppose to do.

It working!

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Jun 02, 2009

I am using this to help protect/heal my esophagus and strengthen my stomach sphincter muscle to that I can stop using Nexium for acid reflex. I also use top strength digestive enzymes and probiotics.

Dr J

Posted by Reviewer1696325 on Jul 30, 2009

great product

It reduces acid reflux

Posted by SuzanneIs4Health4Life on Jul 26, 2012

My husband and I have noticed a significant drop in heartburn/acid reflux, since taking l-glutamine...no ill side effects, either!

great product

Posted by 4969963291916077984 on Apr 24, 2016

I have been taking this for a few months now and have noticed a dramatic improvement to my intestinal health. Will always buy this brand and product.

More energy!

Posted by 5446309447683185395 on Aug 28, 2016

It's been a month since i take L-Glutamine, to help my body in fight with helicobacter pylori. I didn't want to take antibiotics. Instead, i did a cure of supplement, oils, honey and propolis, flaxseed, psylium and a lot of water.. Anyway i have more energy than ever, now i sleep less and feel wonderful. i used to be tired from first time in the morning. Good price !Thank you!

I take two per day

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 17, 2010

This is something I take daily first thing in the morning to help deal with hunger and cravings as I'm on the HHCG diet.

I use this product

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Oct 15, 2008

before exercising and anytime I got to go without sleep. It keeps one from getting tired too easily.