Jarrow Formulas L-Glutamine 1000 excellent for Heart Burn/Reflux

Posted by Reviewer2353930 on Dec 12, 2009

I was taking acid blockers for acid reflux, which somewhat relieved my symptoms, but I could still get heartburn and reflux on them. A nutritionist recommended either cabbage juice, or L-Glutamine AND PepZinGI. I started taking both and stopped taking the acid blockers. I do not get reflux anymore, and seldom get heartburn. I take 4 L-glutamine 1000's in the morning on an empty stomach and 2 Jarrow Formulas PepZinGI with food. I have noticed L-glutamine on its own seems to do an incredible job because I forgot to take the PepZinGI a couple of times, and did not get symptoms. However, PepZinGI is still required because I tried to go a week without and some reduced symptoms recurred.

It working!

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Jun 02, 2009

I am using this to help protect/heal my esophagus and strengthen my stomach sphincter muscle to that I can stop using Nexium for acid reflex. I also use top strength digestive enzymes and probiotics.

After working out

Posted by Reviewer1667608 on Sep 09, 2010

This product helps us with my immune power. Very effective takking just after work out

Great product!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

I got this to help with my immunity and intestinal lining. Jarrow's products have never let me down and I'm sure it is doing what it is suppose to do.

I take two per day

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 17, 2010

This is something I take daily first thing in the morning to help deal with hunger and cravings as I'm on the HHCG diet.

I use this product

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Oct 15, 2008

before exercising and anytime I got to go without sleep. It keeps one from getting tired too easily.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Nov 26, 2008

Excellent quality. This is the first time I order a Jarrow product and I have to say it is of very good quality.

L-glutamine

Posted by Reviewer2851025 on Jan 27, 2009

In great health with this product combined with vit d3 and iflora.

Outstanding!

Posted by Reviewer1965951 on Oct 30, 2007

Outstanding product from a reputable company. I can take full pill or half with pill cutter. And price is excellent - saves me on my limited income. Shipping is very fast. I-Herb is a great company! Thank you so much!

Excellent