Will re-order

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Aug 07, 2011

Good to take after a work-out. Helps to increase my lean tissue, therefore burning more calories through-out the day.

great

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on May 27, 2014

I use this to repair the stomach lining, as an indirect help for endometriosis, where the gut must work flawlessly. Also good for depression and anxiety.

Soothes my grumpy gut!

Posted by 5204653126972278964 on Mar 13, 2014

I got this because I heard glutamine was good for IBS, and so far so good. At 5g a day, its very economical on the bank balance and I've had no tummy upsets since taking it. Fingers crossed this continues!

Great !

Posted by Reviewer2080067 on Nov 01, 2014

Taken in powder gives a faster result, really a good product and pure. My husband who works long hours mentally and physically, is now hooked on this.

Good product

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

I take this for gut issues (healing aid) and for weight training restitution along with my BCAA. Good product, pretty tasteless and easily dissolvable.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1254678 on Nov 17, 2011

My wife use this and it has help her greatly with her stomach and bowel problems.

l glutamine

Posted by Reviewer1623183 on Jan 05, 2012

Very Good for stomach, recovery after excercise and helps me in sleeping also. I bought this for 2nd time.I am a happy customer.

Very good.

Posted by SCSHEN on Dec 09, 2012

我買來給我的父親食用,避免他因為化療、電療造成的食道與口腔潰爛的副作用,目前為止,我認為我父親的癌症治療情況非常好,認真的食用,尚未出現副作用!

Using for chronic gastritis

Posted by 5338566411896964048 on Dec 18, 2014

At first I didn't notice much help with my gastritis upon using the regular dose, however I now take between 2-3 tsp per day, and since I have upped my dosage from the bottle-recommended 1/2 tsp, I believe my condition is improving. It is still early to tell, however I think it is helping.

So far so good

Posted by 5329742517015176693 on Jun 28, 2015

I have leaky gut since nov 2014. Been consuming this with probiotics +candida ctrl plus since 1 and half mths ago. So far so gd but have yet to find out if i am fully recovered. I still have candida but its not so bad compare to the beginning. And i still continue consuming it on an empty stomach and have plenty loads of water.