LEUKEMIA PATIENT - IRRITABLE BOWEL

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Apr 26, 2014

I love it for the fact that the pain diminish greatly while taking it.

1kg of recovery for you

Posted by 4676647703112137597 on Jul 21, 2014

You may eat not 2g like instruction says. With 6-8g a day, you will feel real fast recovery and good feling after training

Soothes stomach irritation, helps speed up healing

Posted by JourneyThruWellness on Sep 30, 2015

This is great value for money. I always keep glutamine on hand because I find it soothes my digestive system if I have indigestion, bloating or reflux. It dissolves easily, tastes kind of sweet. Just one teaspoon is sufficient to ease indigestion symptoms.

Works AWESOME

Posted by 4758101968490249862 on Jun 07, 2016

This is the best maker of this product. I have tried a few different but none work as well as this version. I use it to help with IBS-D and it works amazing.

Very light in flavour and easy to consume.

Posted by 5225869081342689243 on Jun 23, 2016

Very light in flavour and goes well in the gut, easy to consume. Has definitely been helping me with my leaky gut.

Recovery from vigorous exercise.

Posted by Reviewer1060998 on Jul 31, 2008

I have used 1-2 teaspoons of this before and after heavy weight and stair climber workouts. It does reduce soreness and improve muscle recovery. See how is works for you!

THE LITTLE SCOOP

Posted by Reviewer1971612 on Aug 06, 2010

PLEASE MAKE THE LITTLE SCOOP A BRIGHT COLOR LIKE RED OR GREEN OR ANY OTHER COLOR THAT WOULD MAKE IT EASIER TO SEE AGAINST THE WHITE POWDER. THE PRODUCT ITSELF WAS OK.

Good but too big

Posted by 4881032873739915401 on Jun 18, 2013

It's indeed a good product from a fine brand. The only problem it's it size. I bought thinking about using it for a year, but my nutritionist informed me later that Glutamin has a extreme quick expiring, about 3 months or so. Because this, if you use about 10g a day, I recommend to buy a small size package, about 300miligrams

Great product, great price!

Posted by Reviewer1875119 on Oct 09, 2010

This is a wonderful product and most beneficial for people with digestive issues whether it be IBS, Crohns, diverticulitis/diverticulosis, or leaky gut syndrome. It helps strengthen the cells in the wall of the intestines and colon. Best when taken 1 TB in the morning on an empty stomach. It is good mixed in with a protein shake or smoothie. I have found it to speed recovery from diverticulitis flare-ups and to prevent full blown infections. Price wise, this is the best deal I've found anywhere, as well as quality of the product!

Super recovery

Posted by renanspinelli on Aug 29, 2012

It helps a lot on recoverying after hardcore workouts, also very cheap to its size, highly recommended!