Good value for the money

Posted by 5309005162162420230 on Jul 09, 2013

This is my second purchase of Jarrow's L-Glutamine. As with last time, I'm pleased with it. It generally dissolves well (sometimes a few lumps), and I don't get any weird digestion after-effects. Plus it seems to do what it claims, which is helping my muscles recover. Overall, it's a good product for the money.

THE LITTLE SCOOP

Posted by Reviewer1971612 on Aug 06, 2010

PLEASE MAKE THE LITTLE SCOOP A BRIGHT COLOR LIKE RED OR GREEN OR ANY OTHER COLOR THAT WOULD MAKE IT EASIER TO SEE AGAINST THE WHITE POWDER. THE PRODUCT ITSELF WAS OK.

Great product, great price!

Posted by Reviewer1875119 on Oct 09, 2010

This is a wonderful product and most beneficial for people with digestive issues whether it be IBS, Crohns, diverticulitis/diverticulosis, or leaky gut syndrome. It helps strengthen the cells in the wall of the intestines and colon. Best when taken 1 TB in the morning on an empty stomach. It is good mixed in with a protein shake or smoothie. I have found it to speed recovery from diverticulitis flare-ups and to prevent full blown infections. Price wise, this is the best deal I've found anywhere, as well as quality of the product!

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Aug 01, 2012

Good for muscles, the gut, and brain.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2743864 on Aug 20, 2012

Very good product good for intestine and immune system, besides avoid you loss muscle on the training!

esse é essencial pra um bulk

Posted by Supermarombas on Sep 14, 2012

Para quem gosta de marombar essa glutamina é ótima, pois é barata e me da bons resultados. Um deles é não pego gripe nem fuden...., fora que me da um bulk maneiro. Eu tomo 19 g por dia. Por tanto essa de 1kg é ótima para mim!!!!

Great for many ailments

Posted by Reviewer2013255 on Apr 21, 2010

I take for acid reflux and a number of other conditions; great product.

Seems like good product

Posted by Reviewer2564153 on Aug 30, 2008

I take it time from time for healing leaky gut. I haven't noticed great improvement but I am sure it needs to be taking for long time. It seems like good quality product and it is really easy to take with water. It doesn't taste bad.

Jarrow L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer1202789 on Sep 25, 2010

This mixes well with whatever you want to mix it with, even water. I've only been using it for a few weeks so I haven't noticed any difference yet, which is why I only gave it 4 stars. I'll come back and give it 5 stars if I notice decreased muscle soreness after my workouts! :)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2917094 on Jan 23, 2012

Dissolves well, very fine powder. Doesn't have a bad taste. Good Value!