Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 4 oz (113 g) Powder

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Support for my IBS

Posted by 4727773313905539157 on Jul 27, 2012

This is a god send for those with digestive disorders and IBS. I can feel it heal me from the inside out. Good Brand, Good Price

Helped with GI / yeast sensitivity issues - Celiac Sprue

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Apr 10, 2014

Updated review. I have celiac sprue--an autoimmune disease. I mainly present my reviews (as I'm not a review-happy person anywhere else on the net) to help others with GI issues and possibly Celiac Sprue (IBS was the misdiagnosis for a couple of years). This helped with some damage to my stomach, and serious residual pain, after a weird episode of horrible ulcers and severe heartburn that started a few weeks after eating eating homemade gluten free bread that apparently had too much yeast for me. This is a very long story, but this product helped my stomach heal and feel better when I felt it was taking too long, and after I had finished my antibiotics for the ulcer. I took this with MSM. With MSM I avoided the sun as I got burnt very fast. I needed to take a magnesium supplement with melatonin to finally get rid of the heartburn. Worked when prescription anti-acids failed.

Jarrow Glutamine

Posted by 5439473255380258785 on Aug 12, 2013

Excellent glutamine,I take a spoon before bed each night and nothing else soothes the stomach like it ,the best brand for glutamine,wouldnt even try another brand,quite good for nausea too.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3031717 on Jun 27, 2012

excellent product for recovery after a workout

Good quality and price

Posted by 5196307679141928132 on Jun 08, 2014

I like the powder form and the price is much better than the prices here in Spain. I have ordered the bigger one!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »