Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 4 oz (113 g) Powder

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Support for my IBS

Posted by 4727773313905539157 on Jul 27, 2012

This is a god send for those with digestive disorders and IBS. I can feel it heal me from the inside out. Good Brand, Good Price

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3031717 From Florida on Jun 27, 2012

excellent product for recovery after a workout

Depressed

Posted by 4751930459317734934 on Dec 25, 2013

I am prone to depression, and after trying L-glutamine, experienced intense depression and irribility not long after consuming. The effect was repeatable, so I have quit taking it.

Jarrow Glutamine

Posted by 5439473255380258785 on Aug 12, 2013

Excellent glutamine,I take a spoon before bed each night and nothing else soothes the stomach like it ,the best brand for glutamine,wouldnt even try another brand,quite good for nausea too.

Helped with GI / yeast sensitivity issues - Celiac Sprue

Posted by Reviewer1741178 From California on Apr 10, 2014

Updated review. I have celiac sprue--an autoimmune disease. I mainly present my reviews (as I'm not a review-happy person anywhere else on the net) to help others with GI issues and possibly Celiac Sprue (IBS was the misdiagnosis for a couple of years). This helped with some damage to my stomach, and serious residual pain, after a weird episode of horrible ulcers and severe heartburn that started a few weeks after eating eating homemade gluten free bread that apparently had too much yeast for me. This is a very long story, but this product helped my stomach heal and feel better when I felt it was taking too long, and after I had finished my antibiotics for the ulcer. I took this with MSM. With MSM I avoided the sun as I got burnt very fast. I needed to take a magnesium supplement with melatonin to finally get rid of the heartburn. Worked when prescription anti-acids failed.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »