Support for my IBS

Posted by 4727773313905539157 on Jul 27, 2012

This is a god send for those with digestive disorders and IBS. I can feel it heal me from the inside out. Good Brand, Good Price

Depressed

Posted by 4751930459317734934 on Dec 25, 2013

I am prone to depression, and after trying L-glutamine, experienced intense depression and irribility not long after consuming. The effect was repeatable, so I have quit taking it.

Helped with GI / yeast sensitivity issues - Celiac Sprue

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Apr 10, 2014

Updated review. I have celiac sprue--an autoimmune disease. I mainly present my reviews (as I'm not a review-happy person anywhere else on the net) to help others with GI issues and possibly Celiac Sprue (IBS was the misdiagnosis for a couple of years). This helped with some damage to my stomach, and serious residual pain, after a weird episode of horrible ulcers and severe heartburn that started a few weeks after eating eating homemade gluten free bread that apparently had too much yeast for me. This is a very long story, but this product helped my stomach heal and feel better when I felt it was taking too long, and after I had finished my antibiotics for the ulcer. I took this with MSM. With MSM I avoided the sun as I got burnt very fast. I needed to take a magnesium supplement with melatonin to finally get rid of the heartburn. Worked when prescription anti-acids failed.

Jarrow Glutamine

Posted by 5439473255380258785 on Aug 12, 2013

Excellent glutamine,I take a spoon before bed each night and nothing else soothes the stomach like it ,the best brand for glutamine,wouldnt even try another brand,quite good for nausea too.

Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 4 oz (113 g) Powder

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Nov 05, 2016

Life saver for my precious man. He is type of catabolic (metabolism) and it is very hard for him to gain normal, good looking weight. If he is stressed out, after some illness or other physical challenge, he is loosing 4-5 kilos and is looking miserably. Later he struggles so much to regain that kilos. This was diaster until we found out about glutamine. He tried BCAA prior to glutamine, but we think glutamine is better working thing for him. Now my man regained his lost kilos during illness in June, but I think only with the help of glutamine. Without it, it would be impossible or would take years probably. We have now high expectations for the future as we see such good results and effect. We think that prolonged use of such a wonderful product (works wonders on intestines, stomach as well) will make my man to really good looking, more normal man without that nasty catabolic effects. Maybe he won't turn to anabolic state as I am in, but we hope for normal type so much.

Preventative?

Posted by 4939683640943578886 on Aug 04, 2014

I started taking this product because I've read that it can help with leaky gut - a common theory as to why some people develop food allergies. I have Celiac's disease, I am casein (milk) intolerant, and carry an EPI pen for my soy, coconut and sesame allergies - which I developed as an adult. The product is tasteless, I mix it in my shaker bottle with a Trace Minerals Electrolyte Pak and drink on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. If it's not shaken well I can definitely notice some grittiness from the L-glutamine power, but it's not an issue for me. I don't have anything good or bad to state about the product since I am using it more as a preventative against developing more food allergies.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3031717 on Jun 27, 2012

excellent product for recovery after a workout

Great.

Posted by Reviewer2840241 on Apr 19, 2013

Great Product.

Lisa

Posted by Reviewer2506491 on May 02, 2016

Very cheap price for a good quality product, this is a lot more expensive in australia

Small amount helps me get back to sleep

Posted by Reviewer2019871 on Jul 11, 2016

I sometimes wake up at strange hours like 4:00 a.m. Taking about 1/2 gram in water usually allows me to go back to sleep within 10 minutes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »