Support for my IBS

Posted by 4727773313905539157 on Jul 27, 2012

This is a god send for those with digestive disorders and IBS. I can feel it heal me from the inside out. Good Brand, Good Price

Helped with GI / yeast sensitivity issues - Celiac Sprue

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Apr 10, 2014

Updated review. I have celiac sprue--an autoimmune disease. I mainly present my reviews (as I'm not a review-happy person anywhere else on the net) to help others with GI issues and possibly Celiac Sprue (IBS was the misdiagnosis for a couple of years). This helped with some damage to my stomach, and serious residual pain, after a weird episode of horrible ulcers and severe heartburn that started a few weeks after eating eating homemade gluten free bread that apparently had too much yeast for me. This is a very long story, but this product helped my stomach heal and feel better when I felt it was taking too long, and after I had finished my antibiotics for the ulcer. I took this with MSM. With MSM I avoided the sun as I got burnt very fast. I needed to take a magnesium supplement with melatonin to finally get rid of the heartburn. Worked when prescription anti-acids failed.

Jarrow Glutamine

Posted by 5439473255380258785 on Aug 12, 2013

Excellent glutamine,I take a spoon before bed each night and nothing else soothes the stomach like it ,the best brand for glutamine,wouldnt even try another brand,quite good for nausea too.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3031717 on Jun 27, 2012

excellent product for recovery after a workout

Preventative?

Posted by 4939683640943578886 on Aug 04, 2014

I started taking this product because I've read that it can help with leaky gut - a common theory as to why some people develop food allergies. I have Celiac's disease, I am casein (milk) intolerant, and carry an EPI pen for my soy, coconut and sesame allergies - which I developed as an adult. The product is tasteless, I mix it in my shaker bottle with a Trace Minerals Electrolyte Pak and drink on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. If it's not shaken well I can definitely notice some grittiness from the L-glutamine power, but it's not an issue for me. I don't have anything good or bad to state about the product since I am using it more as a preventative against developing more food allergies.

Use ir every morning when I wake up

Posted by 5437276175383411813 on Aug 07, 2014

Very good for gut repair,easily digested,very happy with this product.

try it for yourself

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Aug 28, 2014

Had other l-glutamine powders, then tried jarrow and now this is the one of choice

Lisa

Posted by Reviewer2506491 on May 02, 2016

Very cheap price for a good quality product, this is a lot more expensive in australia

Digestive Support

Posted by 4623853117388932271 on May 24, 2016

I've used L-glutamine in the past in tablet form as a digestive aid and I find the powder very effective. It's very gentle on my stomach and there's no after taste and I'm also beginning to experience some improvements.

Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

I think l-glutamine helps heal my gut, this brand seems to work well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »