I think it is working

Posted by 4984616537312914456 on Jun 10, 2015

It has a slight effect in lessening my chonic stomach pain.

try it for yourself

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Aug 28, 2014

Had other l-glutamine powders, then tried jarrow and now this is the one of choice

Use ir every morning when I wake up

Posted by 5437276175383411813 on Aug 07, 2014

Very good for gut repair,easily digested,very happy with this product.

Preventative?

Posted by 4939683640943578886 on Aug 04, 2014

I started taking this product because I've read that it can help with leaky gut - a common theory as to why some people develop food allergies. I have Celiac's disease, I am casein (milk) intolerant, and carry an EPI pen for my soy, coconut and sesame allergies - which I developed as an adult. The product is tasteless, I mix it in my shaker bottle with a Trace Minerals Electrolyte Pak and drink on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. If it's not shaken well I can definitely notice some grittiness from the L-glutamine power, but it's not an issue for me. I don't have anything good or bad to state about the product since I am using it more as a preventative against developing more food allergies.

Good quality and price

Posted by 5196307679141928132 on Jun 08, 2014

I like the powder form and the price is much better than the prices here in Spain. I have ordered the bigger one!

A good Glutamina

Posted by Reviewer3039789 on May 28, 2014

A good Glutamina

Helped with GI / yeast sensitivity issues - Celiac Sprue

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Apr 10, 2014

Updated review. I have celiac sprue--an autoimmune disease. I mainly present my reviews (as I'm not a review-happy person anywhere else on the net) to help others with GI issues and possibly Celiac Sprue (IBS was the misdiagnosis for a couple of years). This helped with some damage to my stomach, and serious residual pain, after a weird episode of horrible ulcers and severe heartburn that started a few weeks after eating eating homemade gluten free bread that apparently had too much yeast for me. This is a very long story, but this product helped my stomach heal and feel better when I felt it was taking too long, and after I had finished my antibiotics for the ulcer. I took this with MSM. With MSM I avoided the sun as I got burnt very fast. I needed to take a magnesium supplement with melatonin to finally get rid of the heartburn. Worked when prescription anti-acids failed.

Depressed

Posted by 4751930459317734934 on Dec 25, 2013

I am prone to depression, and after trying L-glutamine, experienced intense depression and irribility not long after consuming. The effect was repeatable, so I have quit taking it.

Jarrow Glutamine

Posted by 5439473255380258785 on Aug 12, 2013

Excellent glutamine,I take a spoon before bed each night and nothing else soothes the stomach like it ,the best brand for glutamine,wouldnt even try another brand,quite good for nausea too.

Great.