Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 17.6 oz (500 g) Powder

good product

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Jun 19, 2009

Helped to heal my digestive system

Awesome product, helps your colon

Posted by Reviewer1059726 on Apr 02, 2009

I had a bowel resection and had been using this prior to my surgery along with Jarrows Sach. These products got me through the surgery without having to use any antibiotics. I swear by all of the Jarrow Product. Consumer Reviews rates them highly!

Energizing

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Jun 10, 2010

Is taking the product for its alleged benefits for healing the gut-lining but have noticed energy benefits along with mild appetite suppression. Feels good.

Wonderful for Healing Gut, Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Jul 25, 2012

I purchased this to help heal my gut as I was working with my doctor to get rid of an H Pylori infection. Now that infection is gone and we're working on getting rid of other infections and healing leaky gut. I'm taking a lot of these every day (between meals on an empty stomach is best.) He suggested I take 6 to 8 tablespoons daily as it is used on contact by the gut as needed. I have to take a lot in order to get some down to the lower intestines too! Great product, great price! I ordered the larger size this last time.

l glutamine

Posted by Reviewer1623183 on Jan 05, 2012

Very Good for stomach, recovery after excercise and helps me in sleeping also. I bought this for 2nd time.I am a happy customer.