L-glutamine

Posted by 5710168434852474512 on Oct 15, 2014

Very effective.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1590584 on Sep 24, 2014

I it before and after I exercise. Great product!

very good

Posted by 5437276175383411813 on Aug 18, 2014

Like that

Easy to take and seems to be working

Posted by 5669660919913290350 on Jul 16, 2014

Very easy to take and seems to be working on healing gut and aiding living function etc.

Great product

Posted by 5085283175838217667 on Jul 07, 2014

Great product to a great price.

great

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on May 27, 2014

I use this to repair the stomach lining, as an indirect help for endometriosis, where the gut must work flawlessly. Also good for depression and anxiety.

IBS, Leaky Gut - this is helping!

Posted by 5362251400895935689 on May 16, 2014

This is a great product. Mild and pleasant taste. It dissolves very quickly and completely in water. Pharmaceutical grade, and produced by micro organisms (not synthetic). One of few products that has helped on my IBS. I am going to continue using this. I take sometimes three doses every day (between meals). You can get a little dizzy and unwell with that kind of dosage, because it overstimulates the brain cells. Do like me on your own risk. For those with leaky gut/IBS I recommend to take 250 mg. C-vitamin and 125 mg. of Bromelain and Quercetin before every meal. Choose a natural C-vitamin, e.g. Camu Camu powder, or other berry powder. C-vitamin is much more than just ascorbic acid. Ginko Biloba can also be good to take. Both C-vitamin, Quercetin and Ginko are supposed to calm down the gut. I have found that Ginko makes the side effects of glutamin worse, though. Oh, I almost forgot! Probiotics - a good and high strength one. Together With perhaps a good aloe vera juice. Again, this is a great product that works, and I see no reason to choose another brand. Good luck to all those that really needs this!

Jarrow Formulas L-Glutamine 500g Powder

Posted by 5358408353706251197 on May 01, 2014

For me this product has worked brilliantly as it helps my immune system. It is a great pre-cursor to fight against compromised immune systems. I can highly recommend this if you have shingles as it lessons the severity of the condition. Recommend to be used continuously even after shingles symptoms have gone.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Apr 29, 2014

I have never used Jarrow products before, until recently. This certainly seems a quality product and of good value, so no complaints. Is it necessary to take Glutamine in the first place? . . well that's a whole other subject . .

Soothes my grumpy gut!

Posted by 5204653126972278964 on Mar 13, 2014

I got this because I heard glutamine was good for IBS, and so far so good. At 5g a day, its very economical on the bank balance and I've had no tummy upsets since taking it. Fingers crossed this continues!