Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 17.6 oz (500 g) Powder

IBS, Leaky Gut - this is helping!

Posted by 5362251400895935689 on May 16, 2014

This is a great product. Mild and pleasant taste. It dissolves very quickly and completely in water. Pharmaceutical grade, and produced by micro organisms (not synthetic). One of few products that has helped on my IBS. I am going to continue using this. I take sometimes three doses every day (between meals). You can get a little dizzy and unwell with that kind of dosage, because it overstimulates the brain cells. Do like me on your own risk. For those with leaky gut/IBS I recommend to take 250 mg. C-vitamin and 125 mg. of Bromelain and Quercetin before every meal. Choose a natural C-vitamin, e.g. Camu Camu powder, or other berry powder. C-vitamin is much more than just ascorbic acid. Ginko Biloba can also be good to take. Both C-vitamin, Quercetin and Ginko are supposed to calm down the gut. I have found that Ginko makes the side effects of glutamin worse, though. Oh, I almost forgot! Probiotics - a good and high strength one. Together With perhaps a good aloe vera juice. Again, this is a great product that works, and I see no reason to choose another brand. Good luck to all those that really needs this!

L-Glutamine, Jarrow Formulas.

Posted by Reviewer1642239 on Jan 27, 2012

Since I take this product regulary (for three weeks or so), it seems that I have better digestif felling, and my abdomen is never painful (it was from times to times my problem...). So I would say, it is good for the intestines. As for the muscles, I do not really feel the difference.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Jun 19, 2009

Helped to heal my digestive system

Awesome product, helps your colon

Posted by Reviewer1059726 on Apr 02, 2009

I had a bowel resection and had been using this prior to my surgery along with Jarrows Sach. These products got me through the surgery without having to use any antibiotics. I swear by all of the Jarrow Product. Consumer Reviews rates them highly!

Will re-order

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Aug 07, 2011

Good to take after a work-out. Helps to increase my lean tissue, therefore burning more calories through-out the day.