Will re-order

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Aug 07, 2011

Good to take after a work-out. Helps to increase my lean tissue, therefore burning more calories through-out the day.

great

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on May 27, 2014

I use this to repair the stomach lining, as an indirect help for endometriosis, where the gut must work flawlessly. Also good for depression and anxiety.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1754550 on Jun 02, 2016

I'd been very ill for two years with headaches and dizziness etc. I had bought a generic l-glutamine from amazon during this time, but it didnt help at all, and so i didnt think i had leaky gut. Fortunately i tried this good quality glutamine at long last. and have made a big recovery. Saved my life! Note: L-glutamine degrades easily so you must be very careful to store it well and not any let moisture in. My glutamine stopped working and it took me a while to figure out that it had degraded from air or moisture, so I am now transfering a small amount to an air tight container and I am also careful to keep wet fingures away.

Soothes my grumpy gut!

Posted by 5204653126972278964 on Mar 13, 2014

I got this because I heard glutamine was good for IBS, and so far so good. At 5g a day, its very economical on the bank balance and I've had no tummy upsets since taking it. Fingers crossed this continues!

Great !

Posted by Reviewer2080067 on Nov 01, 2014

Taken in powder gives a faster result, really a good product and pure. My husband who works long hours mentally and physically, is now hooked on this.

Good product

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

I take this for gut issues (healing aid) and for weight training restitution along with my BCAA. Good product, pretty tasteless and easily dissolvable.

very good

Posted by 4668568061698603675 on Jun 20, 2013

I take every day 5mg I wold like a especific spoon inside the botle

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1254678 on Nov 17, 2011

My wife use this and it has help her greatly with her stomach and bowel problems.

l glutamine

Posted by Reviewer1623183 on Jan 05, 2012

Very Good for stomach, recovery after excercise and helps me in sleeping also. I bought this for 2nd time.I am a happy customer.

Very good.