Really good product

Posted by 5351528217757725055 on Dec 01, 2013

it does it's job. Recommended. the bad is that you feel it in your teeth much more than others. i have now switched to iron-tek and i would give it a 5

Using for chronic gastritis

Posted by 5338566411896964048 on Dec 18, 2014

At first I didn't notice much help with my gastritis upon using the regular dose, however I now take between 2-3 tsp per day, and since I have upped my dosage from the bottle-recommended 1/2 tsp, I believe my condition is improving. It is still early to tell, however I think it is helping.

Ok but bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2253865 on Feb 21, 2014

The product was reasonable prized. At first doesnt taste like anything but leaves an extremely bad aftertase. So take this with strong flavoured drink like orange juice or put something strong tasting immediately after you take it.

Jarrow Formulas L-Glutamine 500g Powder

Posted by 5358408353706251197 on May 01, 2014

For me this product has worked brilliantly as it helps my immune system. It is a great pre-cursor to fight against compromised immune systems. I can highly recommend this if you have shingles as it lessons the severity of the condition. Recommend to be used continuously even after shingles symptoms have gone.

Glutamine

Posted by 5317164960659981630 on Jun 02, 2015

Easily added to drinks, fairly neutral taste. I use it to enable the gut to repair itself.

So far so good

Posted by 5329742517015176693 on Sep 15, 2016

I have leaky gut since nov 2014. Been consuming this with probiotics +candida ctrl plus since 1 and half mths ago. So far so gd but have yet to find out if i am fully recovered. I still have candida but its not so bad compare to the beginning. And i still continue consuming it on an empty stomach and have plenty loads of water.

L-Glutamine

Posted by Finland- on Mar 31, 2015

L-Glutamiini parantaa vastustuskykyä ja estää väsymystä sekä on hyvä myös vatsalle. Otan aamulla yhden teelusikallisen, noin 3.5g

MUITO DURAVEL

Posted by 4913084092951458732 on Sep 23, 2013

OTIMA ESCOLHA DE RECUPERAÇÃO MUSCULAR, E DURA EM MEDIA DOIS MESES.

L-Glutamine

Posted by 5264016779992823941 on Oct 21, 2013

took daily following surgery - helped speed up the healing process! This is a high quality product - very pleased.

solid great price

Posted by kanaca on Jan 23, 2014

excellent price from a company i can count on. thank you jarrow!