L-Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer2362184 on Dec 25, 2010

I have taking L-glutamine for almost a year now for IBS/celiacs, along with Vit C mineral ascorbates. They both work really well to heal my colon, Jarrow makes quality products and iherb has the best prices.

Helpful for acid reflux

Posted by Reviewer2216618 on Dec 06, 2010

one teaspoon with meals help people who have acid reflux

Excellent service and packaging

Posted by Reviewer2347466 on Oct 28, 2010

The Post Office managed to spill some oil on my order nut the packaging was durable and the contents came through unscathed. Thank you for the excellent service.

This stuff is a GOD SEND for IBS/LGS

Posted by Reviewer2028963 on Aug 03, 2010

Long story short: lifelong stress created a gurgly and full-of-holes gut. My digestion was a mess, I'd have itching spells every morning before eliminating (for YEARS), I am allergic to just about all foods, etc. Really bad case of IBS/LGS for past 3 years. After a WEEK I could already tell something good was happening. I'm only on a solid month of this so far and I was able to convince my stubborn dad to start taking this as well. It says a LOT that he, too, feel his product is changing his gut and overall health for the better even after 1 week. Do research on L-Glutamine and see for yourself the miraculous benefits this stuff gives a body. It's simply a God send. My regret is that I didn't know about this 25 years ago to start the healing process before it got as bad as it did and did the damage it did. Update: Using this product and Jarrow's probiotics, I am LOSING WEIGHT and able to eat a nice big portion of food every day! I used to eat a handful of bites and immediately feel full and completely bloated. I KNEW I shouldn't be overweight at all with what I was eating. i was right. This has changed a lifelong issue. I can only pray it stays this way and doesn't somehow mobilize and stop working. but so far, amazingly great.

Energizing

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Jun 10, 2010

Is taking the product for its alleged benefits for healing the gut-lining but have noticed energy benefits along with mild appetite suppression. Feels good.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1125637 on Apr 15, 2010

cheap and useful.. I have some other brands as well an I can say that this brand is ok.

Clumping..

Posted by Reviewer1770455 on Mar 05, 2010

After a week It became clumping and I cant mix it well in water..

Top product.

Posted by Reviewer2791228 on Jan 30, 2010

Great quality glutamine. I always buy this one.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2003032 on Jul 13, 2009

Easily digested and great pricing as always from Iherb.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Jun 19, 2009

Helped to heal my digestive system