really see a difference

Posted by 4879011378629120308 on Dec 01, 2014

I can really feel the diffence in my recovery from training and in my craving for sweets with L-glutamine. These capsules are easy to take or to mix with my after work-out protein shake. My cravings for sweetr things like chocolate are history

Fighting Inflammation

Posted by 5630824526506231067 on Apr 25, 2015

Used in conjunction with Healthy Origins, Alpha Lipoic Acid, 100 mg, 120 Capsules (HOG-35063)and Now Foods, NAC, (N-Acetyl Cysteine), 600 mg, 100 Veggie Caps (NOW-00085)to help boost my glutathione levels, this has been a real winner at taking inflammation out of a very tired, arthritis-filled post-injury/surgery knee. I really notice the difference when I stop taking it, with the joint becoming angry and fluid filled.

not bad formula

Posted by 5702083983222486435 on Feb 24, 2016

easy and nice.

It is really effective,

Posted by 4849866154477566499 on May 20, 2016

I could feel the benefits within a day. My sleep was more relaxing and next day I felt more energetic. Also my muscles felt healthier, not that drained as before. This is a great products, absorbs well even taken after meal.

Good!

Posted by 5363446351595356916 on Jun 14, 2016

Good product!

This works as it suppose to

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Nov 21, 2011

Good product.

Dreamer

Posted by Reviewer1318347 on Nov 16, 2007

it was very good for my brain.

L-Glutamine Lacking Bioavailibility Factors

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

While the potency of this Jarrow product is high, I would only buy them again if my usual brand were not available, as they do not contain either the B-6 or vitamin C that are required to get the most bioavailability of any individual amino acid. If you take B-6 and vitamin C tabs as a matter of course with your amino acids, then this product will work for you. If you want something that is already set up to work as is, you'll have to get a brand that contains B-6 at least (and preferably vitamin C) along with L-Glutamine. These caps are relatively expensive as well, in comparison to other brands that are more bio-available. so I cannot give it a very high recommendation.

Jarrow good

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Aug 11, 2011

This is good but i would prefer tablets instead

Value price