Elidrum

Posted by Reviewer3153555 on Apr 12, 2016

This product is very good quality but unfortunately it didn't agree with my stomach---gave me griping pains.

I take this by the tablespoon.

Posted by mozzer on Jun 23, 2015

I put a tablespoon of glutamine mixed with some organic spirulina. I find that this combo cuts down my appetite and makes me less likely to eat impulsively. I also put some in a shake after a workout. I noticed a better mood, too.

great product

Posted by 4993264536880984329 on Jun 21, 2015

this calm down stomach and intestines so well. I can highly recommended and will buy again.

Appears To Improve Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2104094 on Apr 14, 2015

in me and the dog......

Not sure

Posted by 5308380037758140168 on Mar 27, 2015

I consumed one bottle, not sure if it gave me any results

Good quality for the price! If you want the best quality that mix very easy you have to pay more.

Posted by Reviewer3174354 on Mar 10, 2015

I take this every day.

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Sep 26, 2014

Great...

great!

Posted by 5035591186431761309 on Aug 11, 2014

L-glutamine really works. This is my first order and the first few days I wasn't sure this was working, but now I know it is. It helps great to suppress snacking. I take about 500 mg approx. 4 times a day. Sometimes I dissolve it in water, sometimes I put it under my tongue. It doesn't taste bad (unlike l-tyrosine) I also make some in gelatine pills (Now brand, also for sale on Iherb) to take with me. Now I can eat one piece of chocolate and that's it (or none at all), I don't need to finish the whole bar. I take these and also dl-phenelaline once a day and l-tyrosine once a day. I've read books by Julia Ross, Sara Gottfried and Maria Emmerich about neurotransmitters. Those books made me decide to start taking the l-glutamine. Next time I'm ordering a bigger bottle. I love the fact that it comes in powder form. This way I'm saving a lot of money and make my own capsules for on the road.

Depressed

Posted by 4751930459317734934 on Dec 25, 2013

I am prone to depression, and after trying L-glutamine, experienced intense depression and irribility not long after consuming. The effect was repeatable, so I have quit taking it.

What it claims to be

Posted by 5350532722715719559 on Dec 16, 2013

I haven't been using the product long so I cannot speak to results, however it is tasteless and dissolves well. I use it every morning and have had no negative side effects.