Jarrow Formulas, L-Glutamine, 8 oz (227 g) Powder

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Mar 20, 2008

I am gluten-intolerant & have experienced gut symptoms from other brands. But the Jarrow brand is helpful for my gut, and gives a mild mental boost as well. Have used for about a year.

muscle pain diminished

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Oct 02, 2009

When i don't take this stuff i have all over muscle aches and alot of fatigue, i have CFS and this product completely rids me of the muscle aching, i take one big full teaspoon a day, definetly wont ever stop taking it.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2327830 on Mar 23, 2009

My gastroenterologist recommended I take glutamine to help heal my celiac gut. Initially I got the tablets but they were too big. I just put a scoop of this in a glass of water and it's close to flavorless.

Great at first then stomach pains

Posted by Reviewer1630926 on Nov 25, 2012

I really loved it at first, game me some energy and helped with muscle weakness/pain. I had it every day, but after a couple of months on it, I started to get pains in my stomach every time I took it and the pain lasted a long time (at least 8hrs). I tried other brands and had same side effect, so it's not this brand. Review: I read that after your body has enough, you start to get reactions. I have started to take it again after 1year without it and hadn't had stomach pains. I only take 1/4 teaspoon

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on Mar 06, 2012

I take this everyday... it helps me prevent body aches and is very healing to the colon. I used this to overcome headaches believe it or not. I took this under the direction of my naturalpathic dr. to heal my insides bc I had leaky gut syndrome which was causing terrible migraines almost daily!! So i did these three things: eliminated sugar, drank greens everyday (such as Amazing Grass 15000 ORAC), and drank 1 scoop of this L-glutamine twice daily and in 2 months i went from feeling terrible everyday, to feeling amazing everyday. Let's just say I'm a fan of this stuff!!